Chapter 21: thinking of a plan

Y/N P.O.V
Me and James were in the throne room pacing back and fort as we were both thinking of a plan of proving to the court that the survey corps was innocent.

You: James, thought of something?

He shook his head.

James: none. But what if we say the whole truth?

I looked at him as if he was the most stupidest human being on the planet.

You: to be honest with you, you're the most stupidest prince I've met.

He rolled his eyes and continued to pace back and fort. I looked out the window when i suddenly saw..Rose?!
I immediately went to the window and opened it, letting Rose in.

You: Rose!? What are you doing here?! You do know that if someone sees you you're dead meat right?

She nodded.

Rose: I'm aware of that, but Levi couldn't take it anymore and wanted to see you. So please, go to the barn that's located into the forest at night.

I nodded. Rose smiled and left, I looked at James and gave him a small smile.

You: James get ready, it's almost night time.

He looked at me with a confused look on his face.

You: i already know where they're hiding, so hurry up if you want to see Sasha.

He nodded and dashed to his room. I chuckled knowing that he misses Sasha very much, i do miss Levi as well since it's been a whole week ever since that happened. I went to my room and changed as well.

I did my hair and looked at the window and saw that it was already night time, i got my cloak out and waited for everyone to fall asleep

I did my hair and looked at the window and saw that it was already night time, i got my cloak out and waited for everyone to fall asleep. Once all the lights were out of the palace, i went to the throne room and saw James waiting for me.

 Once all the lights were out of the palace, i went to the throne room and saw James waiting for me

I rolled my eyes and went to him.

You: you really had to wear your badges?

He nodded and grinned.

You: i get that you're trying to impress Sasha since we haven't seen them for a whole week but damn, not like that. But whatever we have no time to loose, so let's go.

He chuckled and nodded. Me and James wore our cloaks that only cover our face and not our clothes, Ridiculous i know but it's the only cloak we got since the other cloak that we have is still in the laundry basket. Me and James kept on walking when we saw smoke and a barn. I sighed and tried to knock on the door when the door burst open and swords were pointed at us. Me and James fell to the ground in shock making our cloaks reveal our faces in the process. Connie and Jean looked at us in shock and immediately apologized helped us to our feet.

Jean: I'm so sorry Y/N.

I smiled.

You: it's ok, but I'm glad that you guys are safe.

He smiled and led us in. I saw Sasha looking at us with wide eyes but me and James placed our index finger on our lips. She looked down and smiled while i snuck behind Levi. I covered his eyes and smiled weakly.

You: guess who?

I heard Levi's breath hitched making me giggle weakly.

Levi: Y-Y/N? Is that really you?

I removed my hands and he stood up and looked at me with a soft expression on his face while i had tears in my eyes.

You: yes Levi, it's me.

He immediately engulfed me in a hug while i returned the hug.

Levi: i missed you so much, Princess.

I giggled and burried my face on his chest.

You: i missed you too, Levi.

Levi kissed my forehead and looked at me with love in his eyes. Our moment was suddenly ruined when we heard someone clear their throat.

Jean: ehem! we get that you miss each other but please respect the fucking  single ones over here! We don't have a fucking partner to do that lovey dovey shit!

Levi looked at Jean annoyed while i giggled.

Levi: shut the fuck up horseface, it ain't my fault that you're fucking single.

I giggled and gently smacked Levi's chest.

You: that's quite enough Levi.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. I looked around for Rose but she was nowhere to be seen. When we suddenly heard the door open and there stood Rose with a huge grin on her face. She walked up to me and handed me a note. I opened it and read it out loud.

"Y/N, i found some information that may free Erwin from the MP'S and prove that the Survey corps are innocent, please keep this between us and the survey corps since i know that you're with them right now, since there will be a trial for Erwin next week, you'll use this information against the MP'S and prove that Erwin is innocent.

Yours truly,
Father"

Levi went behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and read the note that Father gave me. I can hear James chuckling while hugging Sasha.

James: you heard that Love? Just one more week and you'll be eating potatoes and sleeping next to me.

Sasha giggled and kept on eating her potato. I looked at Levi with a warm smile on my face.

You: just one more week and you'll be proved innocent and can continue your Expeditions.

He turned me around so that i was facing him and pecked my lips.

Levi: I can't wait, Mon Amour.

To be continued.
(Thank you guys so much for 3.73k reads, i love you guys so muchh!! And I'm sorry if I'm not updating that much since I'm really busy with my modules since we started school once again. But once again thank you guys so much for the views, votes and comments. If you have a question or request don't be afraid to leave a comment. Love you all💗)