Chapter 17: what?

Y/N P.O.V
I was sitting next to James in the throne room when one of our guards looked at us with a scared expression.

You: what's the matter?

The guard bowed and looked at us.

"Your majesty, the Survey Corps is wanted"

We both looked at him with wide eyes.

You: what do you mean? They didn't do a crime or anything.

He shook his head.

"Well, the survey corps let the female titan in the wall and they destroyed everything"

I looked at James with a worried expression.

"They now took Erwin Smith as hostage and the military police will be questioning them"

I felt my blood boil hearing the name of the Military Police. I looked at the Guard and gave him a little smile.

You: thank you for telling us, you're dismissed.

He bowed once again and left. I looked at James and saw that he's furious.

You: should we go talk to the MP?

He nodded. We both went to our rooms and changed.

 We both went to our rooms and changed

Me and my Brother hated the MP' since they would always be lazy and get on our nerves

Me and my Brother hated the MP' since they would always be lazy and get on our nerves. This the reason why my brother told me dress Red and gold whenever we're going to meet up with the MP', since it represents our royal blood. And no one dares to wear these colors. We went to the carriage and told our coach to take us to the MP HQ. He bowed and we started to move. I looked at my gloved hand and looked at my brother.

You: i can't believe that the MP' have the nerves to do that!

He looked at me with a furious expression and clicked his tongue.

James: i know right? They didn't even ask us for permission!

I nodded and rolled my eyes. We arrived at the MP HQ and got out of the carriage, we thanked him and went inside. Once some of the MP' noticed us they bowed and moved out of our way. We went to the meeting room and opened the door.

Nile: didn't your mom ever tell you that it was rude to open a door without asking for permission.

He stated without looking at us. The military police started to shake in fear and looked at Nile.

You: And isn't it rude to take someone hostage without asking us ROYALTIES for permission.

I emphasized the word Royalties. Don't get me wrong, i hate bragging about my status but sometimes the Mp's needed to be reminded about their place. Nile looked at us shocked and stood up and immediately bowed, i didn't look at him nor did i care, the only one i looked at was the survey corps. I rushed to Erwin and looked at his face.

You: oh my god! Erwin, what did they do to you?!

James went to me and looked at Erwin and his eyes widened.

James: Oh my wall Maria! What the fuck happened!?

He looked at Nile with raging eyes.

James: why did you beat him up?

He mumbled. I can sense the venom in his voice.

Nile: pardon me, your majesty but can you speak a little louder.

I looked at him bewildered. Rude much?

James: I said WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BEAT HIM UP!!!???

James yelled with venom in his voice. Nile looked at James terrified while i got out of the room and took the first aid kit and started to tend on Erwin' wounds.

You: does it hurt?

Erwin shook his head.

Erwin: how did you know that I'm being held hostage?

I looked at Erwin sympathetically.

You: the guards told me. Erwin, why didn't you tell me that they were treating you like this?

He chuckled.

Erwin: i don't want to trouble you more and besides, they would think that we're your favourites.

I rolled my eyes.

You: i don't care, cause that's the truth. You guys are my most favourite regiment, not only that you're brave but you guys devote your hearts for humanity.

He chuckled and smiled at me.

Erwin: thanks Y/N.

I giggled. Once i was finished i cleaned up and put the first aid kit back in it's place. I arrived and saw James with balled fists. I went up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

You: Calm down James, we don't want you to beat Nile up now don't we?

He sighed and gave Nile a death glare. I looked at Levi with a worried expression while he gave me a tiny smile. And looked at Nile with a dead panned expression.

James: so, mind telling us why you didn't ask for our permission?

Nile smirked.

Nile: well your majesties, your father heard the news and gave me permission to do whatever i want with the survey corps.

He showed us a letter with our Father's signature.

You: What?! You've got to be kidding me!

James eyes widened. I snatched the letter while Nile was trying to get it back. I saw something that made me smirk.

You: "even if i did give you my permission, you must ask my children for their permission as well".

I chuckled darkly while James laughed.

James: didn't you understand the word "you must ask my children for their permission as well"? Or are you just blind?

I giggled.

You: well, to answer our Father's statement, our answer is no.

Someone opened the doors and we saw our father.

Father: i take back my word, Nile you can do whatever you please with the Survey Corps.

To be continued.
(Ok I'm sorry if i didn't keep my promise since my mom seriously took my phone away. But here's another chapter and btw should i do another story? Levi's the royalty one while you're a maid. It's kinda like Cinderella with a twist, give me your opinions in the comments. Byee thanks for 2k views😘 love you guysss😘😘😘)