Chapter 10: acting king part 1

Y/N P.O.V
I was back at Levi's office after beating my brother, now i know it's not a royal thing to do, but who cares? Dad's not here anyway, while the cat's away, the mice will play. I went to Levi's book shelf and picked a fictional novel "i became the wife of a monstrous crown prince" ooh~ never thought Levi likes this kind of book. I sat down and read the book quietly, seeing Levi is doing some paperwork, i was lost into the book when someone knocked.

"State your damn name and business brat"

I raised an eyebrow at him, i sighed and went behind him and started to massage his temples, he immediately calmed down at my touch and sighed.

"It's cadet Rose, I'm here for Y/N"

Levi looked at me confused. I smiled at him.

You: i forgot to tell you that, since James is acting King while our Father's away, we need to do a crowning ceremony for James.

He nodded and sighed and took my hand and made me hug him from behind, i blushed really hard, Levi looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Levi: are you comfortable with that position?

I nodded and smiled at him, he nodded and made Rose enter. Rose entered with James and James' eyes widened and started to chuckle while wiggling his eyebrows, Rose on the other hand giggled, Rose smiled at me.

Rose: Hate to ruin your moment, but we need to go, the ceremony starts in 40 minutes.

My eyes widened.

You: Rose!! Why didn't you tell us sooner?

She smiled and looked at both me and James.

Rose: don't worry you two, you'll be changing here so it'll be much more easier.

We nodded and James ran out of Levi's office with Sean chasing him, i ran to Levi's room with Rose trailing behind, i locked the door and started to change.

Is this really necessary? This is way too poofy! Rose noticed noticed my frustration and giggled.

Rose: your brother picked that, saying you must match into color.

I nodded.

You: I'm killing James after this.

She smiled and nodded, Rose started to put my accessories while i wore my gloves. I stood up and opened the door, i looked at Rose asking for privacy, she nodded while giving me a look that said "10 minutes, no more no less". She closed the door as i saw Levi looking at me.

Levi P.O.V
I was doing paperwork as usual, when i heard my bedroom door open, i looked at my bedroom door and there stood
Y/N in the most beautiful yet poofy gown. She looked at Rose asking for privacy and Rose nodded and left. I looked at her up and down and she started to blush, i stood up from my chair while smirking, a little teasing won't hurt. I grabbed her by the waist and whispered in her ear.