20:𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸

"More like fake ones" Aera scoffed, you chuckled and looked at Lia
"Tell me, what have you found?" you asked keeping a straight face, she smirked and cleared her throat ready to tell her to lie.

"Well, we will all have a question why did she do that? the answer is for money. And according to my research, we get a lot of money when we export blood illegally," she said emphasizing the word illegally.

"People do export blood legally but when you do it illegally we get a lot of money and that's what y/n has done. She did this illegal business to get more money and I bet that people have helped her too. We should find them," she said leaving all of you speechless.

"And here are some photographs I found," she said and handed a file to Sehun
"Maybe it's someone else who looks like her," he said making Lia scoff.

"Well, I showed one of y/n's pictures to a guy who works there and he said she was the one," she said. 

"Where and when did this happen exactly?" Namjoon questioned
"Last week at a café. She was discussing something with a group of people" she explained.

"Can I see that picture?" you asked and Sehun gave it to you. You frowned seeing yourself in the picture and your vampire friends.

"Y/n, did you go to this cafe?" Namjoon questioned you
"Yeah I did, and they are my friends, we were having dinner," you said and closed the file giving it back to Sehun.

"But I don't think so because you never had friends in this town, this is your first time visiting this town. Am I right?" Lia smirked
"I can't believe this," Namjoon said you looked at him in disbelief
"You believe her? And for your kind information Lia, I made friends when I came here. It's possible to make friends" you raised your voice a bit and pointed at Lia.

"She has evidence and it's impossible to you to make friends fast" Namjoon looked at you, his eyes were filled with tears
"Fuck that evidence. I freaking told you that we were having dinner and they are my damn fucking friends" you slammed the table with your hands. 

"Calm down" Aera tried to calm you down but failed miserably
"Y/n language" Namjoon slammed his hand on the table and glared at you. 

"I have one question," you said and he said to continue. You cleared your throat and questioned him
"Do you trust me?" you bit your lower lip waiting for his answer.

"No...I don't trust you" those words were enough to make your heart shatter into pieces. You sighed and nodded your head.

"Okay," you said your voice was inaudible. Aera looked at you worriedly she knows that you are hurt badly
"I trust her" Aera raised her voice and glared at everyone.

"Aera, just because she is your best friend you ca-" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence as Aera spoke up. 

"I'm supporting her not because she is my best friend. I know what's the truth and what's the lie, and as much as I know she will never do this. I can't believe you guys trust her over y/n who you knew for more than five freaking years and Namjoon you are her brother why can't you trust your sister?" she said in a disappointing tone.

"You are the only one who supports her" Lia scoffed
"I trust y/n," Sehun said you looked at him and smiled slightly
"B-but sir" Lia tried to talk with him but he interrupted her. 

"Miss Lia, I don't know what's your problem with her, but please don't make false news on her and I don't accept your evidence," he said in a stern voice
"Y/n, let's go," Aera said and pulled you out of the meeting room.

You weren't saying a word which worried the shit out of Aera
"Y/n, please talk" she shook your body a bit, you looked at her with teary eyes
"I-i never e-expected this from h-him" your voice cracked. Aera's heart softened seeing you at this state.

She hugged you tightly and that's when you lost it. You started to cry everyone at the station was staring at the two of you but soon minded their own business as Aera glared at them.

"It's gonna be okay," she said while caressing your hair
"It hurts," you said between sobs
"It freaking hurts" Aera cupped your face and wiped your tears with her thumb.

"Don't cry because they didn't believe in you. I believe you," she said making you smile a bit.

"What will I do without you?" you sniffed
"Probably crying alone in a corner" she chuckled
"I don't wanna imagine that," you said while sniffing.

"Wanna eat ice cream?" she asked and you nodded your head vigorously
"Yes," you said in an excited tone. Aera sure does know how to be your cheerful self back.

-

"Yoongi, I wanna talk with you," Hoseok said, everyone looked at each other's faces and back to Hoseok.

"What's with the serious tone?" Jin questioned
"Aish just come," he said to Yoongi, he sighed and got up from his seat.

"Come back soon," Jungkook said as they were playing a game before Hoseok called him.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" Yoongi asked Hoseok who was locking the room door. 

"About y/n" Yoongi frowned hearing your name from him
"I met her last night..." Hoseok smiled awkwardly
"And technically we fought" Yoongi stared at him in disbelief.

"What the actual fuck" he grabbed Hoseok's collar and pushed him against the wall
"I swear I won't forgive you if you do something to her," he said with gritted teeth.

Hoseok chuckled and yanked Yoongi's hands
"Well I didn't, she was the one who punched me" he rolled his eyes
"She won't punch anyone without a reason" Yoongi glared at him. 

"Argh fine...I choked her and she pushed me and said she won't leave you alone even after I threatened her, so I got angry and I was about to punch her but she was fast enough to catch my hand and punch my face" Hoseok sighed.

Yoongi smiled after hearing this
"Did she say that?" Yoongi asked him shyly
"God you have changed," Hoseok said in disbelief seeing his brother acting all flustered over a girl.

"Well, I said to stay away from you but she being the stubborn one didn't listen to me" he shook his head remembering the incident and on the other side, Yoongi was smiling to himself.

He was overjoyed that you didn't give up on him even after his brother threatened you
"Stop smiling as an idiot" Hoseok groaned
"And I'll give her a chance," he said it in a low voice
"Wait really?" Yoongi shouted in excitement.

"Yeah, I guess she is not that bad" he shrugged, Yoongi was beyond happy now. He hugged him tightly saying thank you multiple times.

"But if she disappoints me. I won't give her another chance," he said and Yoongi nodded his head
"I know she won't," Yoongi said confidently but somewhere in his heart, he had a feeling that something might happen but he just shrugged it off. 
'i trust her'

-

Author's Note:
Hello~
Hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment
See you soon~