37:𝑆𝐸𝐻𝑈𝑁

8th December 2014

Sehun woke up due to his father and his brother yelling. He stood up and walked out of his room only to see his brother glaring at Mr Oh who glared back at him. 

"Again you both started to fight?" Sehun sighed seeing them fight again
"It became a routine now" his brother rolled his eyes
"I didn't ask for your permission. You are getting married and that's final" with that Mr Oh left leaving both his sons in the living room.

"Marriage? I thought it was about you being the next CEO" Sehun titled his head in confusion
"He will never understand me" his brother let out a deep sigh.

"Goodbye," he said and left Sehun who just stood there confused about what's going on. He sighed and got ready for the day.

On the other side, Sehun's brother came to an apartment where he usually visits when he wants to spend some time alone.

"I can't take this anymore" he groaned and walked towards the kitchen, taking a knife and holding it closer to his wrist. He was hesitant about cutting his wrist, he sighed and kept the knife down.

"Having a good meal for the last time won't hurt" he smiled bitterly and ordered his favourite food from his favourite restaurant.

It's been only a few minutes since he had mixed the poison in his food and gobbled it up.
'i wanted to have a normal life, but I guess God had other plans. All I ever wanted was to be a football player, why can't dad understand it. He never loved me, so if I die, he won't care he thought while tears started to stream down from his eyes.

When he started to feel dizzy that's when Hoseok's parents broke into his apartment and attacked him who was already in pain both physically and mentally.

-

Sehun entered the café as it was his daily routine to visit the café and ordered his favourite coffee which was Caffè Mocha.

He was sitting at the table waiting for his order, he was using his phone but got distracted by a voice behind him
"

I'll give you one minute to accept your crime" the voice behind his table spoke. He turned slowly to see who it was.

Sehun's breath hitched when his eyes met yours, you raised one of your eyebrows in a questioning manner, he gulped and turned away from your gaze. 

"Why is my heart beating so fast?" He mumbled and kept his hand on his chest, taking deep breaths to calm down
"Believe me, I didn't do it," another voice said
"Oh, shut up, I know you are the one who drank my coffee last week, so you better pay for it now," you said and slammed the table
"Dramatic raccoon" before you could start bickering with each other Sehun got up from his place and dragged his chair and placed it next to yours.

"I can buy you a coffee," he said while staring at your confused face
"I can buy that for her, you may get your ass out of here" Sehun frowned and looked at your friend who came with you
"And who are you?" she chuckled and cleared her throat ready to introduce herself.

"My name is Aera, but people call me the swag girl," she said proudly, you face palmed yourself hearing her
"Sir, I don't know you and you don't know me, so why don't you just leave us alone" you smiled sweetly.

"My name is Sehun" he introduced himself
"Sorry what?" you asked him again even though you heard his name clearly
"It's Se-" you didn't let him complete as you interrupted him
"Nobody cares," Aera burst out laughing while Sehun stayed there embarrassed.