34:𝐻𝐸𝐿𝑃𝐿𝐸𝑆𝑆

Yoongi took deep breaths trying to control himself. He walked towards that guy and held his wrist before he could hit you. You opened your eyes as you didn't feel anything.

"Y-yoongi" you widen your eyes as you saw him beating the guy with the same stick he used to hit you.

"Never hurt my girl" he grabbed that guy's collar and said. He gave one last punch on his face and he fell unconscious on the cold floor. 

"Y/n" he tried to come near you but backed away as he felt the strong smell of your blood
'oh god this is bad bad' you realized that he can't control his desire for your blood, so you had no choice but to tell him to leave.

"Yoongi, it's dangerous in here...you should leave" you warned him but he shook his head
"I can't leave you l-like this," he said and licked his lips thinking how your blood would taste but he shook those thoughts away and tried to come near you.

"We are going to get through this, okay?" he said and took your hands in his and broke the metal which was on your wrist.

"Let's go" you tried to stand up but groaned when you felt a sharp pain in your body. Yoongi helped you to stand up while catching his breath so that he won't get the smell of your blood.

His eyes turned red and his muscles tightened up looking at your blood dripping onto the floor. He took deep breaths trying his best not to kill you because of his desire for your blood.

"Going somewhere?" You both looked towards the door where Sehun was leaning against it with crossed arms and a smirk plastered on his face.

-

Everyone was gathered at the vampire's house
"It's been more than two hours and Yoongi isn't here yet," Hoseok said in a worried tone.

"Maybe...he is still in search of that guy" Taehyung shrugged and Namjoon looked at him with frowned brows.

"Guy? as in who?" he questioned the younger
"What was his name again?" Taehyung thought a bit and answered
"Oh, I remember...it's Sehun" Namjoon and Jimin's eyes went wide open.

"How do you know him?" Jimin questioned Taehyung who pointed at Aera
"Aera" as he said that everyone's attention was on Aera who was smiling awkwardly as she felt uncomfortable as everyone was staring at her.

"Don't look at me like that," she said while covering her face with her hands, they chuckled at Aera's behaviour. 

"I have a feeling that Sehun might be the one," Jin said as the rest of the vampires nodded their heads agreeing to it
"Even I doubt that it might be him," Namjoon said while looking at his phone trying to track Sehun's location
"I guess it's better to check on Sehun," Taehyung said and everyone agreed with him. 

"Aren't we gonna take any weapons?" Jungkook questioned
"Well, we won't need as we got powers," Jin said making Jungkook nod in realization.

"But...what about them?" Taehyung pointed at Namjoon, Jimin and Aera
"We have weapons" Jimin smiled proudly pointing at his gun pouch which was on his ankle.

"Okay then, let's start the battle," Jungkook said
"Calm down. First, we should confirm whether it's him" Namjoon sighed seeing the younger all excited for the so-called battle
"Oops, my bad" he laughed nervously
"Okay, let's go before it gets late," Jin said. 

-

"Father, I have something for you," Sehun said with a smirk
"And what's that?" he raised one of his eyebrows.

Sehun called one of his men and he came inside the room with Yoongi, and a guy holding a knife close to his neck so that Yoongi won't attack them. You were too weak to attack that guy who was holding a knife near your neck.