38:𝐴 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝐹𝐸𝐶𝑇 𝐸𝑁𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺

Four years passed since you and Yoongi were in a relationship, and four years since you and Lia became good friends and four years since Aera's and Sehun's death. Everything was perfect even though you and Yoongi had some small conflicts.

Now you were currently at the mall with Lia trying to select a ring
"Isn't he supposed to propose you?" Lia asked while raising one of her eyebrows, looking at you going through all the men's rings
"I like to do something different from others" you gave her a cheeky smile, she just rolled her eyes at your statement.

"How about this?" you showed her a ring which had a colour of black and silver
"Whoa, this is awesome," Lia said and you smiled at her
"Okay then, give me this," you said to the boy who worked there.

"In five minutes I'll be proposing to Yoongi

"In five minutes I'll be proposing to Yoongi. Gosh, this is making me nervous, what if he did not accept it? Of course, he will, I'm the best after all...Wish me, luck buddy," you said while staring at the gravestone of Aera's.

"I should get going, I'll be back again tomorrow with good news" you smiled to yourself and walked out of the graveyard ready to meet Yoongi.

-

"Beautiful isn't it?" you said to Yoongi who was admiring the night sky with you
"Yeah, it is" he smiled.

You took a deep breath and turned to face him who was already facing you
"I want to tell you something"
"I want to tell you something" both of you chuckled as you both said the same thing at the same time.

"First you," you said while Yoongi shook his head in disapproval
"No, you tell me first" you sighed and an idea popped out in your mind
"How about...let's both tell it at once" he agreed to your idea. Both of you took a deep breath and closed your eyes.

"Marry me"
"Marry me" both of you shot your eyes open and looked at each other's hand which was holding a ring.

"So, it's a yes" you chuckled lightly and took his hand and slid the ring into his ring finger and he did the same to yours.

"And I want to tell you something," Yoongi said making you frown, you motioned him to continue. He cleared his throat and cupped your face with both of his cold palms and stared deep into your eyes.

"I'm very lucky to have you as my girlfriend, and now you are going to be my wife and stay by my side forever...You brought light to my dark and boring life, you made me smile every single second...In these four years, I have fallen for you even harder, and I love it. I promise you that I will never leave you and I will always stay with you, even at the worse time and I will always keep loving you till death apart us. I want us to grow old together and watch our children grow up and fall in love like we did and find their true love and have a happy family...I love you so freaking much wifey" You smiled as a tear rolled down from your eye. You hugged him and snuggled closer to his neck.