Episode 2: The Amazing Peterman

With everyone enjoying the first episode, they wanted to watch the other 2 episodes left. The videos were only 25 minutes long so what harm could it do. Everyone was waiting for Tony to ask his AI to play the second episode.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., the next episode please." Tony gave the go signal to his AI to play the next episode. The screens were still black when letters were being typed in to the screen.

'Warning: This episode contains reckless, idiotic, dangerous, fabulous, marvelous stunts. Do not try to copy cause you can't do justice to it.'

The Avengers eyes went wide, especially Tony's, he don't know what's gonna happen to him after this episode. The intro for the series played again, some even dancing to the music. The screen went black again the words 'not your average nerd' in bold letters was shown.

The screen showed the Tower with an acoustic guitar playing in the background and then an angelic voice began to singing Moonlight over Paris. The scene keeps cutting to different parts of the Tower showing busy workers doing their jobs, even with the frantic nature in the Tower, it showed how solemn and how the workers seems to enjoy what they were doing, despite the stress they are under.

The angelic voice continues to sing, when the last two lines was about to be sang the scene was cut to Peter sitting in what's supposed to be a music room in the tower strumming the guitar strings and singing the final line of the song.
———

"We're gonna have a karaoke night this weekend." Bucky declared. No one even protested. What they do every weekend night was something the avengers fight a lot, with different interest and hobbies it was hard to decide what activity they were gonna do.

Everyone was dumbfounded, Peter undeniably have the most angelic voice that they've heard. It's soft like a mother singing a lullaby yet charismatic as someone who you want to serenade you every night. It was only a short version of the song, everyone wanted to hear more.
———

The scene was then cut to Peter inside the lab upgrading some of the avengers weapons. He was dancing to the music playing in the background. First, it was only just moving his body to the beat. Then next thing you know Peter has been busting all trendy and iconic dance move to ever existed. No one can deny that the teen has exceptional rhythm in his body, he moonwalk back to his table and continued doing his work, just as he settled in his chair, Tony walked in holding three boxes of donuts.
———

"Of course, he would stop the moment I walked in!" Tony was not thrilled of Peter as of the moment. How could he not know the talents of his very own and only personal intern?

"Peter's crazily talented but why is it when I see him dancing or singing around us he looks like a drunk 50 year-old on the loose." Wanda muttered but everyone heard her. It was true, Peter would act very silly around them.
———

Peter was seen running around the tower, a glittered coated Hawkeye close behind. The clip of Clint running to catch the teen was subtitled by the Princess as 'angry shimmering bird out for revenge'.

What impressed the audience was how Peter was able to jump and land to about anything around the Tower. When Peter jump down from the stairwell, every adult seems to hold on to their chair in fear of the teen's safety. Peter, however, landed safely and was able to run away from the bird themed hero.

Cut to the scene where Peter was on top of the Tower. The camera was shaking as someone who was holding the camera started to talk.

"My favorite white boy, don't get too close to the edge before F.R.I.D.A.Y. alerts Tincan." The Princess said.

"Don't worry, I disabled that protocol when I heard you were visiting. How did you think we got away with playing around with those prototype lightsabers?" Peter was currently was standing dangerously close to the edge of the tower.