Episode 4: Eli

Tony: I promise I didn't go overboard with this one.

Pepper: It's Peter's 16th birthday. You are going way overboard for this one. What did you get him?

Tony: Only a car.

Pepper: Peter, doesn't know how to drive or have a license.

Tony: He'll learn, I told you it's nothing big this time. I promised the Kid, it's only a Bugatti ATV.

Pepper: Really Tony? If you keep this up Peter won't accept anything you give him anymore. He doesn't like it when you give him expensive things.

Tony: I told you it's nothing big compare to the others I gave him before. This is the lowest I can go as a gift. Come on, check it out, you would let me give it to him if you saw it.

———
Tony: How's everything so far? Are you enjoying your birthday Kid?

Peter: Thank you for treating Aunt May and I at that Italian restaurant Mr. Stark. It's been a long time since we had those. Yes, Mr. Stark, today was awesome, just wish Aunt May didn't have to go back to work.

Tony: Well, atleast she agreed to get you out of school. You can spend today and the whole weekend with me and the Avengers. Now, off to the training room for your gift, kid!

Peter: Mr. Stark, you shouldn't have bothered. The free Italian lunch was enough.

Tony: Nonsense, your sixteen and every sixteen year-old deserve to have his own car? Before you complain, I want you to close your eyes, I promised you, remember? Nothing too big this time.

Peter, relunctantly covered his eyes: I hope you kept the receipt Mr. Stark, cause we are gonna return it.

Tony: I think you're gonna keep this one kid.

Peter: If you're gonna give me a car, why are we going to the training room, shouldn't it be at the garage?

Tony: You'll understand when you see it. Okay, you ready? Open your eyes.

Peter, slowly opening his eyes and looking at a mini Bugatti ATV: You've got to be kidding me.

Tony, hysterical laughing: It fits you perfectly Underoos! Go on take it for a spin.

Peter, looking Tony dead in the eyes: No

Tony: Come on humor me! I even put an effort to build the track!
———

"Mr. Stark, thinks it's really funny to treat me as a kid. The Baby Monitor Protocol, the avengers plushies and matching pajamas, that Spider-Man themed sippy cup and now a kid's rechargeable car. Next thing I know he's gonna buy me a bib and it's scary and embarrassing cause I know that he'll do it. I've never been so conscious while eating. I made sure that I don't make a mess, not even a drop of water." Peter said directly at the camera.

"Of course, he did that only in a few months of knowing me, so obviously I can't turn it down. How can I 15 year old at that time refuse a "gift" given by his idol. Yes, the plushies are in my room, yes, I wear the pjs, yes, I sometimes drink on the sippy cup, only and only because I had enough of the guilt tripping and I don't want to see him doing that puppy-eyes and pouting thing." Peter cringe as he remembered Tony's face while guilt tripping him on not using the gifts he gives him. "I'd rather drink on that sippy cup than see that face again" he whispered in horror.

"I can't do anything about the Baby Monitor, everything went downhill the last time I removed it. Not something I want to happen again. Now, what to do to with the mini car? The Avengers will probably laugh at me when I use that baby rechargeable car. If I'm gonna use it, I want them to be jealous of me and they'll wish to have it." Peter said in seriousness while looking at the camera.