He Can't Know

Back to the Talkshow

"Well, I think that answers everyone's question." The host said after the screen went black.

"What question?" Tony asked the host

"Nothing, Mr. Stark. Peter, your intern, he is very involve with the Avengers, according to what you said on that last episode, he upgrades the Avengers' tech as part of his internship, isn't it a bit dangerous for the teen?" The host asked the billionaire.

"That kid is genius, sometimes he's even smarter than me or Brucey here. Also the reason why he is my personal intern and not just a regular intern in the tower. He is smart and skilled when it comes to building, fixing and upgrading any project I give him. He even works with Wakandan tech and he knows what he's doing. Dangerous? Why do you think I made the Baby Monitor Protocol for the kid? To make fun of his age? No! I care for the Kid cause if anything happens to him, I would die, figuratively and literally, his Aunt and my fiancé will hunt me down." Tony said as he shivered remembering how Peter's aunt had a talk with him about Peter's safety.

"There's nothing to worry about Peter's safety, we the Avengers made sure of that. We train and teach him personally." Bruce told the host.

"You train and teach him?"The host asked the Avengers.

"Yeah, Bruce, Scott and Stark with the Sciencey, Math and the building things, Me and Rhodes with aeronotics, Clint and Natasha, sometime Bucky and Steve with self defense, martial arts and other stuff. Bucky and Steve with military tactics and history. Vision with English and other stuff too, mostly with his school works. Wanda, Loki, Strange and Thor with about anything to do with magic and space, T'challa with leadership training and politics, and Pepper with the business stuff." Sam explained to the host.

"Sometimes we have special classes, those are the best." Wanda said

"Special classes?" The host asked.

"Yeah, like cooking, baking, arts and crafts, gymnastics, home economics and other stuff. Whenever we feel like it." Steve told the host.

"That's a lot" said the host

"We try to keep him entertained and occupied. We're trying to cut his lab time, we don't want him to end up like Stark and Bruce." Natasha replied to the host. The two geniuses gave an offended 'hey' but the other avengers just ignored them.

"It's seems like our audience enjoyed watching the series. The ratings and viewers increased rapidly because of the series and it is currently trending in all social media platforms." The host told the avengers.

"Ooh, Pete's not gonna like that, he hates attention, the kid's a big case of panic, social anxiety and awkwardness bundled up in 16 year old body." Tony said.

"You know what will be fun, how long would it take for Peter to know he's now famous? Of course, that's gotta need a lot of cooperation with all of you. All of you need to keep your mouth shut and to those who know Peter, act like the way you are around him before this series came out." Clint told the audience, Natasha knew what Clint was trying to do, she continued telling everyone that

"You see Peter, won't watch this interview, cause he already knew what went on with the Civil War that had happened even before this came to the public's attention. If you enjoyed the series we will try to convince the Princess of Wakanda for the copy of the other episodes and upload it to a website but only if Peter's social life stays as it was before the series came out."

"When Peter finds out that this happened he is gonna beg for us to not release the other episode, and to be honest, we can't say no to him." Bucky continued, suddenly the screens in the studio glitch then a voice began talking.

"Bow down to your Master." The voice said

"Shuri?" King T'Challa responded.

"Way to ruin my fun, brother" Shuri said "But this ain't about me. I agree with the spies and assassins. If you could keep this from my favorite white boy, I will post more episodes this weekend." She continues.

"I would bet Peter will know about this in a week." Sam said

"Sam, have faith in the people. I say a month." Steve said.

"If Peter doesn't know about this for a full season. I'll give you guys special episodes to watch." Shuri said to the audience.

"How many episodes in a season are we talking about?" Wanda asked.

"Ten" Shuri answered. Everyone was up for the challenge. They would want to see more of the boy and if they are lucky some domestic Avengers content too.