Episode 7: Baby

The screen showed Peter siting on the chair, he gave the camera a mischievous smile.
"Story Tiiime" he said excitedly to the camera.

The screen went black and showed words being type into the screen

Story Tiiime
When Peter tries to narrate an event that happened in a third person point of view and the screen shows the security footages in the compound or tower.

"Let me tell you a story of the time Peter turned to a baby.

Once upon a Friday afternoon, the awesome Peter went to the compound for his weekly staycation/internship.

Peter was very tired, so very tired. The weight of his backpack was too much for him. Not only its physical weight but also the emotional and mental baggage that the contents of the bag contain.

Oh, poor, poor, teenage student Peter.

School, was not that kind to him, not the people or the homework, definitely not the homework.

Peter was very exhausted, nothing a refreshing drink can help.

I believe whoever is watching him from above, have heard his wishes.

As he entered the kitchen of the compound, there in the countertop, sit a cold and purified water or so he thought.

The moment he gulp the contents of the glass in one go is by far the most regretful action he has done yet.

First, the satisfaction as he has finally quench his thirst. Next, the odd feeling of somehow the world is just so big for Peter. He felt small. Lastly, the urge to cry and bawl his eyes out and just scream at someone or just anything really.

Honestly, just a big mood.

Now, you can find Peter or baby Peter on the kitchen floor, crying." Peter said while pouting at the camera.

"Now, unfortunately for Peter, Mr. Stark rushed to the kitchen holding a sticker paper that says, 'Do not drink!'" Peter said.

"Why leave it on the kitchen counter top if it's not supposed to be drank?!" Peter shouted at the camera. Peter signal the camera to go back to where it left.

"No, no, no, please no!" Said Tony as he rushed in to where he heard the loud cry.

"Okay, there's a baby, who is the baby? Oh no. Please no, curly brown hair, brown eyes and school backpack. May's gonna kill me." Tony said as he look at the baby on the floor.

"Boss, I advise you to pick Peter up and try to calm him." The AI said

"Yes, yes, of course." Once Tony carried Peter, he automatically stopped crying and just stared at Tony's face for a minute and giggled and clap his chubby hands.

"With no knowledge of what's happening, as estimated a 1 year old baby Peter, finally found a familiar face. It's a mystery to both Peter and the genius, billionaire, former playboy and philanthropist as to how the baby found comfort in his mentor's arm." Peter said

"You don't remember what happened that day?" Shuri's voice was heard in the room.

"All I remember was waking up the next day and the Avengers pouting and looking like someone stole something from them. Karen told me what happened. Back to the story." Peter replied.

"Tony have no idea how to take care of the matter at hand. So what did he do? He rushed to Dr. Bruce Banner and told him to reverse whatever experiment they made. While Tony was phasing around the room thinking how is he gonna explain to Peter's awesome aunt, and also to his beloved fiancé thee Pepper Potts that he had accidentally turned his intern into a baby, Peter was very much pleased to sit on the work table of the remarkable scientist (not the best decision from the two most smartest superheroes) just watching him work and at the same time tried his best to entertain Baby Peter." Peter continued.