Plan B

Gilbert Residence

Gilbert Residence.

‘Hello?’’

‘Hi, is this Amelia Banks? This is Cherith Gilbert speaking.’

Cherith spoke into the phone that morning as she dried her hair by the mirror in her room.

‘Oh yes! Thank God, I thought you had forgotten or something.’

‘Yeah, I was tempted to.’

Cherith grimaced.

‘But, my friend and my aunt have convinced me this past 3 days so… can we meet today? My aunt and I will be at the Lockwood mansion and she’d really love to meet you and hammer things down as well.’

‘Oh of course! I’ll be there… I’ll be taking some little pictures in preparation for the masquerade ball too… very fascinating!’

‘I’m sure…'

Cherith mumbled.

‘Well see you there.’

She said once more, cutting the call and putting her phone on the desk.

She hadn’t been able to sleep much in the night and so had woken up pretty early to go for a jog.

Of course, not before hearing the absolutely disgusting activity going on in her sister’s room.

Honestly!

They say they’re not together and yet they’re having sex??

Are they going for the friends with benefits route now?

“Maybe I should too…”

Cherith grouched, feeling off for the day and she didn’t like it.

Not one bit.

She dressed in a long sleeved white shirt, a black loose sweater vest and loose blue jeans with black platform shoes. Her hair in a low and loose ponytail.

When she was done, she grabbed her bag and jogged down the stairs, knowing she was the only one in the house at present.

Jeremy was who knows where, Elena possibly with her boytoy and boytoy’s brother, Jenna already at the Lockwoods to get a head start.

She grabbed some frozen pizza from the fridge and even though she wasn’t exactly a fan of it, she had to eat something and with it in hand, she was out the door.

As Cherith drove her car, she thought about the moonstone.

Something that was apparently valuable and as she’d researched, she learnt a lot of things.

There had been quite a lot of myths tying down to the stone but thanks to Cherith’s sexy brain as she liked to call it, she had been able to rule it down to the sun and moon curse.