By The Light of The Moon.

March 29th.

Hey Mason,

So I have bad news for you.

Tyler activated his curse a while back and as you know, the full moon is tomorrow.

Any idea what he should prepare for?

He confided in me and I realized that I already have a sort of experienced werewolf to ask.

If you want to return to Mystic Falls and help him, then you're free to but if you die then that means you're useless.

I know wolfsbane is a thing and the Lockwood cellar is a great place to transform.

He saw your journal and the video too.

I'll help you keep watch tomorrow.

It's the least I can do for my brother almost getting involved in your death.

--Cherith Gilbert.

***********************************

March 30th.

Gilbert Residence.

"Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?"

Elena grunted slightly as she stared at the moonstone in Bonnie's hand, the two best friends in her room that morning as they discussed their plan on the oncoming Klaus nightmare.

"Right now,"

Bonnie sighed as she looked at the stone, watching as it reflected in the light.

"It's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless."

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful. Look, Bonnie we should be discussing how to get Stefan out of that tomb right now! And preferably far away from Katherine."

Elena bit out as she paces slightly in her room, not feeling comfortable with all the decisions being taken around her.

Just then, Cherith walked into her room dressed in a black crop tank top, silver sweatpants and a thick color block checked woolen shirt jacket with a mix of colors such as ash, white and brown.

"Well someone sounds jealous."

She said as she walked in while packing her hair into a loose and slightly unpacked bun.

Elena and Bonnie turn to her and Bonnie gave her a wave receiving a wink in return and Bonnie sighed internally glad that Cherith didn't seem angry with her over all that had happened.

She knew part of this had also been her fault and now, she wanted to try and do something about it all.

"Cherry, are you heading to the tomb later on?"