𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
*𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥* *𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥* mm.. *𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥* shut..the fuck up.. *𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥* I suddenly realized what it was *𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙥* good lord. I smacked my alarm's off button. "Mmh stupid alarm" I slowly got up and started to get dressed. While putting things in my backpack to take to school I saw the Tylenol. Oh yeah, that sweetheart. that dumb sweetheart. I grabbed the Tylenol and shoved it deep in my bag. I looked over next to it to see my bottle essential oil, lavender. It was pretty small, I got it from some dumb shop that mostly old ladies go to. I'm surprised my dad let me keep something so "feminine." Don't ask how it's feminine I have no idea he just thinks "pretty" smells are for girls or something like that. I grabbed some and rubbed it on my wrists and neck. I slowly breathed in. I loved lavender. It smelt like him. As much as I hated the thoughts and the feelings he gave me, I couldn't get over small stupid things that made me so happy. He always smelt like lavender. I caught myself zoning out and looked at the clock. Shit I had to go now or is be late 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

I got to school but, the lavender scent had gotten stronger as I heard someone yell my name "Travis!" I looked behind me to see sal. Sal? He still wanted to talk to me? I thought he was just spending time with me because of that dumb project. The more I was thinking the closer he got. Fuck. Shit. What the hell do I say? What the hell does he want to say? Did I leave something there? Yea I probably just left something why would he talk to me—"so how'd the Tylenol work? Did it help?" I noticed behind him the same faces always glaring, but this time. This time. Oh fuck they were coming towards me. I tried to focus on sal so I wouldn't show how stressed I was. "Um..yea thank you for that" I saw his pretty blue eyes sparkle a little. He always had that sparkle when he smiled. "No problem!" Right as he got his words out I saw that lengthy freak and the other two behind him. "Heyy saaally face" Larry said wrapping his arm around sal. While walking they were all talking. "Hey Laaarry face" "hey Sal did you do the art project?" I saw sal even more excited "yea! I'm actually really happy with it for once!" They kept talking while I just awkwardly stood off to the side. "Hey traav, look—" he pulled out some bandages and medicine for cleaning "We can go in the bathroom after class and change them." He seemed so happy today. Why was he so happy around 𝙢𝙚? "Oh wow. Thank you sally. You know you didn't have to-" he brought me all this? Just to help? I hated this. My face lit up. I didn't realize at first but I was so close to him. He must've not noticed because he was too busy ranting about his weird cat. "Oooo~" I heard Ashley as she looked at me. Ashley out of all times. Shut the hell up. "What?" Sal whipped his head to look at her. "Oh nothinnnggg~" Ashley giggled a bit as she shoved Larry and whispered something to him and Todd. Larry laughed a bit. Ashley started laughing harder, "Dude shut up" Larry said as he shoved her and laughed more. "Oh come on!" Sal looked at them with a confused but upset look on his face. "Don't worry about it saaally" Todd said while they laughed a bit. I stood in silence out of fear Ashley would open her dumb mouth again. Before sal could get another word out the bell rang. We all quickly ran to get our things from our lockers and went to class.

𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝗦𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I sat down in my seat for math. I didn't exactly like math. It's not that I was bad but it was just soo boring. I quickly laid my head down, exhausted from all my other classes. "Alright class today we are going to have a quiz!" Mm god another one? I was so tired. Too tired to do that. I shifted my head and noticed Travis. He looked pissed. I knew he hated math, he liked to make it obvious to the teacher and people around him. "At the end of class you will turn in your projects—" she started passing out the quiz papers. Travis looked at me to make sure I had brought the project. I nodded and smiled, even if he couldn't see it. Even though I was done with the quiz I kept looking at Travis, trying to stare around his body to see if there were any new bruises. I paid close attention to all the marks and grooves of his soft face. He looked stressed and out of balance. Clearly he wasn't ready for a random quiz on a Monday, but Mrs. packerton liked to mess with her students like that. I looked at him and banged on my table lightly so the teacher wouldn't notice. I saw Travis turn around as he did I mouthed "1. A" he quickly understood what I was doing and wrote down the answers as I mouthed them. No offense to Mrs. packerton but she was pretty much blind. I saw people cheat in this class all the time. The only thing is if you were caught you're screwed.
*𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙂* while walking out of class Travis came up to me "hey, thanks sal but- why?" "Because math is a pain in the ass." I said as I started laughing. I looked into his eyes. Fuck. Why did I do that? His beautiful puppy dog eyes. "Ha fair point." God his eyes were so cute. "Oh hey let's go change those bandages don't want them getting gross" I pulled travis to the bathroom with me. He slowly took off his shirt as I took off his bandages.