𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. God I haven't had something like that for a while. I slowly sat up seeing Larry passed out in his bean bag. I heard humming. "Mm.." I rubbed my eyes and stretched to wake up.

𝗦𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I heard the creek of my bed and cute yawns as I was finishing cooking. I walked in to see Travis stretching. He looked better already having rested so well. "Mornin' sleepy head" I smiled. I couldn't help but smile seeing his cute messy hair and tired eyes. "Mm food?" He sounded so tired his worlds were all fumbled with. "Yea! I made some breakfast you want me to bring you some? Hm?" He smiled and flopped backwards onto the pillows. "yeaaa gimme" god he was so cute. I laughed along with him and went to go get him food. I didn't mind him eating in my bed, I did it all the time anyway. I'll admit it. Me and Larry were big slobs. Especially with food. I brought him his plate and gently sat it on his lap. "There princessss" I said playfully as he waved his hands at me and mumbled something. He was so adorable when he was sleepy. I fluffed his hair a little. "Nice bed-head Trav" he looked up at me with blueberry pancakes shoved all in his mouth. I burst into laughter. He looked so happy. "mmM!" He tried to talk but his mouth was full of pancakes. I turned around to hear Larry wiggling out of his bean bag. "Oh good your up, we have school in like an hour so you can eat breakfast and stuff" Larry yawned as he perked up. "FOOD" he sat up and ran to the kitchen. He came back in shoving his face and noticed Travis. "Woah Trav I didn't know you liked pancakes so much" I giggled with Larry as we looked at Travis. "MmHM! Good!mmh—" he kept trying to mumble stuff but wouldn't bother to stop eating. Someone was hungry. "Hey sally—" Larry kept eating "you're not gonna eat?" I looked away from Travis to Larry. "Nah I'm not hungry, besides I have to go shower before we have to go." Larry nodded and kept stuffing his face. I grabbed a towel with some clothes and before leaving the room to go to the shower I patted Larry on the back. "If you have time you should take one to Lar-bear" I said smiling. "Yea yea I get it you've told me" I laughed a bit as I walked to the bathroom.

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I couldn't stop shoving my face with food. I haven't had pancakes since I was little. Also if I was being honest, sal was actually a pretty good cook. Ya know..for a freak. As he finished his food, Larry looked at me. "Huh I thought you hated sal- what's with that little shit smile on your face traaavis" he smirked and laughed a little. "Shut up! Good food is good food.." I quickly shoveled the bacon in my mouth. God he really was a good cook- stupid sally. "Uh huh" Larry laughed more at the scene of me eating so much. I haven't eaten quite a lot lately.

⚠️TW: MENTION OF ED & ABUSE⚠️
(REMINDER‼️ this is just a head canon not actually canon just making it clear)

My dad had played "games" with me. He played then with me ever since I was a kid. There was all different kinds, but there was one I hated dearly. Whenever he made me vomit. He made me forcefully vomit for any reason a few being not eating, eating too much, eating when I wasn't suppose to. Sometimes other things. He slowly forced me and mother to eat less. Even if I would eat sometimes he made me puke it back out. Food terrified me. Although this morning it was different. I remembered blueberry pancakes in the mornings before the "game." I remember my mother happily cooking as I heard the birds outside. Back when I was young it wasn't all bad. As I got older the more father became..harmful.

*TW END*

"Dude?? Come on dinosaurs or robots answer the question!" Larry was yelling at me. "I- I'm sorry what?" I must've seriously zoned out because Larry was explaining some random stuff I never heard him say "Jesus man both you and Sal do that zoning out thing" yea I definitely zoned farrr out. "Shit sorry" I gently grabbed my cross necklace. I did it out of impulse. My mother said it would keep me safe. I trusted her. I heard the bathroom door rattling. Sal walked out with wet hair and comfy clothes. "It's Britney bitch" god..he was an idiot. At least he was a cute idiot...in the annoying way— cute. A few minutes later I saw Larry go in the bathroom to go get dressed while I quickly tried to sit up sal pushed me back down softly. "No no Travis stay" I looked at him in confusion. Stay? We had school? "But I have to go to school" he looked at me with worry in his eyes.