𝘼 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

Travis POV:

"𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘!"

"𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠."

...

..
"𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠."

"𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠."

"𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠."

"𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠."

"𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑂𝐹𝐹 𝑂𝐹 𝑀𝐸"

I woke up sweating. I brushed my hair out of my face. I looked around. Still at sals. You're fine. I held my head. Fuck. It was hot as hell and I had a headache. I turned to see sal laying next to me, the blanket was pushed off to the far side and his arms and legs were stretched out. His mask was on his desk side next to his glass eye in a cup. I turned to the other side. Nothing but a chunky cat laying next to me. I gently pet gizmo and got up. I stretched before noticing the time on a small clock he had, 5:45 am..it was still early. I had to be quiet so I wouldn't wake up sal.

⚠️TW: ALCOHOL⚠️

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup. I turned on the sink to get myself a glass of water. As my eyes drifted to the side I saw a door slightly open. There was a blue light and noises from a tv of some sort. I turned off the sink and peeked my head through the door. It was the only room sal told me not to go in. I saw a man with blue hair laying on a mattress with a few beer bottles next to him. He was pretty passed out. I quietly shut the door.

"was that sals?—" I said turning to see- "what were you doing?" -Sal. Shit. "I- I was just getting water then I saw a light and noises and-" Sal sighed. "Look I'm sorry I just..I didn't want you to meet my dad when he's- like that." I remembered the beer bottles. Oh he means shit-faced. "oh I'm sorry sally I didn't know he-" I stopped trying to find the nicest way to say 'alcoholic'. "Yea don't worry. it's fine." He said.

TW END

His hair was all ruffled and he looked exhausted. "Why are you up in the first place?" Sal said. "I could ask you the same thing saaally" I said. He hesitated and looked down at his feet. "Just a dumb nightmare, and you?" He looked back up at me waiting for a response. "Huh..me too hah." I said awkwardly. Both of us? At the same time? We stood in silence for a moment before walking back to the room together. I could tell Sal was shaken up. He was holding his arm and staring down the whole way back to the room.

We got to the room and I sat on the bed taking a sip of my water. "Hey Travis.." sal said as he sat down next to me. I put my cup of water off to the side. "Yea sal?" He stayed quiet for a second then started to speak again. "Do you believe in ghosts?" Ghosts? Must've had something to do with his nightmare. Right? "Oh well I- well I'm Christian so I mean angels but-" he cut me off still staring at the ground. "No not that. Ghosts." He said. He seemed a little frustrated and on edge. What kind of nightmare got him so worked up?

"I guess I've never really thought about it" I said. His feet moved back in forth as he stared at them. He was fiddling with his hands and his hair. "Do you trust me?" He said, but instead he was now looking at me. I stared back at him seeing all the sweat and worry on his face. "Well..yea." I said softly. It was sorta hard to stare at him. He seemed so focused. "Can I show you something?- and you promise not to freak out" show me- Something? Right after talking about ghosts? That is the worst sentence you want to hear after talking about ghosts.