𝙄𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

*𝗔𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗱. 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 <𝟯*

Sal POV:
I woke up tangled in my blanket. Travis had left once his bruises got better and he could walk so I called him. "Hey Trav! You ready to go to the amusement park?" I heard a creek noise and some shuffling "mhm I just woke up like five seconds ago.." he said yawning. I laughed a bit "yea well get your ass up" I could imagine his face he always does when he's tired. He always looked upset. "Yea yea I'll call you later."

He hung up. I was excited to go buy a little nervous. Last second Larry told me he invited Ashley and Todd and I hadn't told Travis yet. They didn't glare at him anymore, as much. Yet them and Travis didn't get along too well. I couldn't blame them. Travis had at least realized what he's done. He apologized for saying the f slur. It wasn't going to solve everything. I wish he apologized to ash instead but it was a step I suppose. I took a quick shower and dried off.

While wrapping myself in a towel my walkie-talkie went off "hey Sal you almost ready?" Larry said from the other line. "Yea I'm getting dressed I'll be down soon!" I said pressing the small button on the walkie-talkie. "Alright come get me when you're done sally" I quickly blow dried my hair. While setting down the hair dryer I noticed something near the trash. Crumbled up paper. I picked it up and softly opened it. It looked like if messed with too much it could be easily ripped.

"I know we don't really know each other and you probably have your opinions of me. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be different. The truth is, I can't stop thinking about you. I'm crazy about you. I think you're amazing! But I know these feelings are wrong. It's not the way a boy should feel. Shame swallows me whole. My father would kill me but I can't live in his shadow forever I just..."

*𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗵𝗵*

After it was just a bunch of scribbles. I couldn't make out. I noticed the wet tear stains on the paper. Someone wrote this, to me? I considered the thought of Travis but why would he even like me. After everything he's done I can't get pass the thought he would even consider wanting to be close to me.

I didn't understand how to feel. Everyone had been over. Todd. Ashley. Larry. Travis. It sounded like Travis but it can't be. It can't be. Right?

Travis POV:
I had just finished putting on my clothes when I heard my mother. "Travis! Breakfast is ready!" I ran downstairs closing the door behind me. My mom handed a plate over to me as I sat down. I started to eat as she spoke "Travis make sure you stay safe ok?" I focused on my food as a finished a good portion. "Yes ma'am" I continued to eat. "And no messing around or getting in trouble ok?" I nodded my head. "Oh! And you should tell that sal boy about how you feel"

I swallowed the rest of my food and looked up. "Hm?" I cleaned up the sides of my mouth. "Tell him! He seems like a very cute boy." I quickly realized what she was talking about and choked a little. "Mom! I don't like him!" She grabbed my plate and smiled as she turned around to wash it. "Uh huh" she said smiling. That smile seemed sweet. Even if it obviously wasn't. "Mom! I'm serious I don't like him! That was last year!..and I was just confused." I looked down fiddling with my hands.

She fluffed my hair like sal. What was with that hair thing? Was my hair really that soft? "well whatever you say love" she kissed my forehead lightly. I didn't like him.