Chapter 29 (The End)

I felt someone tapping my cheek lightly and heard the familiar voice, "Mita...Mita...."

I tried to open my eyes. The tear stains blocked my eyesight that's why I blinked my eyes to adjusted. Finally, I saw him. I tried to smile, "Shlok."

He nodded with ensure smile and asked with concern, "Mita, are you injured?"

He opened the rope which were tied on my hands and legs. I shook my head, "No, but my body is stiffed."

He nodded and helped me to stand up but I couldn't stand properly. I didn't know since when I was tied there.he asked me with concern, "Do you need me to carry you."

I shook my head, "It's ok. I can walk."  Shlok said, "Let's go from here."

I nodded and I saw that injured man who was tied with me also untied and he and other man were covering us.

I didn't know how Shlok reached there and I didn't want to know. I want to go home and slept on bed.

We passed by a hall. I thought it's only a way to exit because I looked karan was there with his men. They had weapons otherside I saw middle aged man with his mask man. They also had weapon. If it was only tv serial scene or any novel scene, I enjoyed. But it was happening in reality. I was scared. I was scared for karan. I looked Shlok with worried eyes. He put his finger on his lips to keep quiet. I knew I shouldn't talk anything in that suitation otherwise I would create more problems for them.

I took deep breath and nodded. I should have trust on karan. I didn't understand completely but I could guess few things. As we took steps towards exit, few mask men stopped us who has weapons.

Shlok and my side had only two men while one was injured but otherside had four men. It means we are on weak side. Shlok hid me behind him for protect me. I had no courage to come forward.

A mask man shouted, "Boss, they tried to escape."

Everyone looked towards us. I looked towards karan and our eyes met. I saw many emotions into his eyes. I felt warm inside my heart.

The middle aged man said with excitement looking towards me, "Well... Well... the main lead  came herself."

Karan warned him with anger, "Ashok, She is innocent. Why don't you let her go? It's between both of us. I am here."

The middle aged man whose named is Ashok laughed loudly, "My wife was also innocent. Do you think I will let her go? My wife is death so she will also die."

Ashok pointed his gun towards me while karan pointed his gun towards Ashok. I knew shlok wanted to protect me but a masked man held him. I was so scared that I closed my eyes. I heard the voice of gun shot one after another. I closed my eyes tightly and waited for bullet. But I felt someone hugged me tightly. Without opening my eyes, I could tell who was the person. How is it possible? Because he was standing a far from me. I opened my eyes for confirm and met his concern eyes. I noticed his lips moving ups and down. There was loud voice of firing. When I noticed what he was asking, I nodded. I held my tightly into his embrace and kissed on my forehead, "Let's go from here."

I nodded. He instructed Shlok and his team, "take care of them." They nodded and he took me out from that building. We sat in car and I asked with concern, "What about shlok and others, karan?"

He started engine and replied, "Don't worry. They will be fine." He put my hairs behind my ear and asked again, "Are you injured?"

I shook my head, "No, i am fine."

He nodded and the car started to run on road. I closed my eyes and the scene was playing into my mind one after another. I was so exhausted. I knew I was safe now with him but I couldn't help but shivered after recalled what happened there.