chapter 4

The following day, during the dinner, Karan asked, "where did both of you go last night?"
My mind became blank to hearing that's why I looked at Sameera for hoping.
She smiled normally and told him, "Natasha was not feeling well last night that's why we went to hospital for regular check up."
Thank God, last night Sameera used her brain and we changed our clothes into car and went to hospital.
Karan asked, "what happened? Are you feeling well now?" And looked at me. I imagined that he was concerned for me. Why would he be concern for me? I nodded and he turned to Sameera, "what did doctor say?"
"He said that she doesn't need take medicine any more." She shrugged her shoulders as nothing happened. I was observing that she was tensed from last night. It might be because of me. I create problem wherever I go nowadays. I was hoping that I should not have come in this city. I was satisfied with my past life even it was boring but it has not huge problem.

I tried to talk Sameera why she was tensed but she always avoided. I thought she didn't want to tell me. Other side, Karan was busy in his business that's why I could see him very hardly. I decided to tell them soon. And I was waiting for right time.

After one week, Sameera dragged me into bar. She was upset that's why I didn't refuse her. She drank a lot. And later, I realized that it was my mistake. She was drunk and she started to cry. I asked her, "what happened?"
She told me why she was upset, "do you remember last time when we went to party." I nodded. How could I forget that party? She continued, "where my brother kissed you." I said with gritted my teeth, "I remember, Sameera."
She said with moving her hand, "good. ... Do you know why I took you there?"
I asked with curious, "why?"
"Because my boyfriend, Raman was there. I wanted to ask him why he dumped me. but do you what I saw?"
I asked again, "what?"
She continued with cry, "he was with another girl. He was glad just after leaving me. Here I am crying for him. And he is happy without me. You know I am stupid girl."
I told her in low voice, "you are not stupid. You love him it's not your fault. It's his fault who doesn't care you."
She wiped her tears and laughed, "you are right. You areee myyy bessttt friendddd."
I smiled, "you too. I looked my surroundings. Mostly we're looking at us. I suggested, "I think we should let's go."
"Why?.... I want to drink."
"You already drink a lot. Now let's go."
"Nnnooo..... I want more. You should cheer me for my break up. Just drink with me."
She insisted me to drink. I had to drink because of her. I was feeling dizzy.
I heard her mobile rang. She looked at screen, "sshhhhh.... It's my brother. He shouldn't know that we are here."
I nodded. She answered her phone, "helllooo brooo, what's up?"
After few seconds, she spoke again, "ok... I ammm senddiinnggg youu..."
She cut the call and gave me her mobile, "senddd himmm loccaattionnn."
I nodded and took her mobile. She slept on the couch. And I was tried to waking up. I also drank a lot. It was not my first time to drink but it was more than my capacity.

I felt someone hand on my shoulder. I looked that person. He was karan. I heard karan's voice, "are you alright?" I nodded. He continued, "ok, she is sleeping. I am carrying her and you follow me. Can you walk?"
I stood up, "yeah... I didn't drink a lot."
He nodded and took Sameera in his arms. I tried to take step but it was hard to walk properly. He looked towards me. I raised my hand, "don't worry. You continue..."
He gave me order in strict voice, "you sit here. I am coming back soon."
I nodded. And he left.
I sat on the couch. I heard someone voice, "hello Miss.."
I looked at him, "hi... " I smiled at him.
He took my hand into his hand, "do you wanna join me?"
I heard an anger voice from distance, "stay away from her."
We both looked at the voice. I made my face. Karan came to close me and pulled me himself by waist. He told him with sharp voice, "she is with me."
That man looked at me and asked, "are you with him?"
I nodded, "sorry, I have to go..." Before I finished my sentence, Karan took me in his arms. I told him, "I can walk."
He told me with anger, "just shut your mouth..."
I nodded and ziped my lips with my fingers.

I woke up with headache. I was moving on the bed. I felt something hard next to me. I felt it with my fingers. It was man's chest. I felt under myself soft matress. I understood it was not my bed. My bed matress is soft but it was softer. I tried to stay away slowly but he pulled me close him again.
I tried to recall what happened last night. I thought someone was flirting me but then Karan came. What happened after that? I couldn't remember because of headache.
I shouted with my full power. He left me because of shocked. I got up from bed immediately and looked myself. Thank God, I worn last night dress. I looked that man who was looking me with shocked.
I was more shocked to look him, "Karan"
He came close to me with laziness, "why did you shout so loudly?" He was clam but I was nervous. I asked, "what am I doing here?"
He smiled, "don't you remember?" I shook with my head with no. He put my hairs behind the ear and asked, "tell me first... Who was that guy? Do you know him?"
I shook again my head, "no... I saw him first time last night."
"Good... Next time when any guy try to reach you, tell them you have boyfriend."
I looked at him with question. He asked again, "don't you want to know who is your boyfriend?"
I asked with low voice, "who?"
He smirked, "of course I am.." I looked at him shocked and he was smiling. I didn't know what he was thinking.
"I have last question for you. Tell me truth...." He was serious now.... "Were you in the party last night?"
Now, I was shivering. How could I tell him that I slapped him?
"Actually..."
He whispered into my ear, "don't try to lie otherwise I know how to know the truth."
My mouth was drying to answer. Before I could say, there was a knock on door.
I told him, "someone is on door."
He touched my cheek with his finger, "I know but your answer is important than anyone else."
I closed my eyes, "I am sorry. But I didn't mean to slap you. You forced that's why..." Before I finished, I felt his lips on mine.
I was looking at him with shocked. He looked at me with smile, "I thought that night, I had mistaken but I hadn't." I was speechless. I couldn't understand what's going on. He went into bathroom and I stood there. When I again heard the knock, I opened the door with absent minded. Sameera looked at me with disbelief and asked, "what are you doing in his room?"
Before I said something, Karan came next to me and put his hand on my waist, "from now, she will live in my room."
I and Sameera both looked at him with disbelief.
Sameera tried to say something, "but..."
"I don't interrupt into your life. And I hope you should not interrupt into mine." He told her with cold tone.
"But is she ready for it?" She almost shouted.
But he was clam, "She is mine."
I shouted with anger, "I am not any thing. If you want to take revenge that night just slap me two or four times."
He pulled me close to himself and said into my ear, "I have my way to take revenge." I knew he was smirking. He announced, "shift your belongings into my room today."
The main problem is that I was falling  to him. I knew when he will get to know that I lied to them, they will throw me from their home. But I was starting to like him.

Karan left for his office. Sameera and I was into my room. We sat into silent. She opened her mouth. I thought she would be appolized that we should not have gone to party. But what she said, it shocked me, "I knew it. I knew that it would happen soon. I guessed that he already likes you. You don't remember your past. But it seemed he already knew you before." She was in her thoughts.
I tried to recall him but I didn't remember that I saw him before the accident. I put my hands on my head. Is it really I lost my memory? No... I remembered everything and everyone. My parents, my siblings, my colleague, my boss, even I remembered my address. I remembered every tiny details.
She shook me. I looked at her and she was looking at me with hope, "what?"
"Do you remember him now?" She asked with shining eyes. I shook my head with no. I made my face, "you are thinking so much. Why does he like me? I think he is taking his revenge that I slapped him. But he kissed me by forced. It was also his fault." I made puppy face.
She laughed, "you are so cute and naive. What do you think about my brother? Is he womanizer?"
I made my face, "I don't know."
She smirked, "he didn't take any girl at home before. You are first girl with whom he wants to share his room. He definitely likes you."
I was more confused now. I have to solve that murder problem. But now, I was in love affair.