Chapter 16

The car was riding on the road of my city towards my home. I looked outside the road. I missed my city, my family a lot. When I left my city, I thought I would return with my spirit. But now, I was messed than before. I didn't know I was doing right or wrong but I needed time to think.
Sameera was sitting beside me. She was looking more tense than me. I looked at her with guilty. I will miss her surely. She is just like my sister. She was always with me when I needed her. I smiled when I thought, I met Karan because of her. Because of her, I got to know how much my life incomplete without Karan. It was hard to accept that I love Karan. But I will never regret to love him.
She looked at me and asked with raising her eyebrows, "what?"
I smiled and gave her side hug, "I am definitely going  to miss you."
She laughed, "first, let me ensure that they are really your family, not fraud. I will not leave you without ensuring."
I laughed with amusement, "Sameera, Karan already checked everything. They are really my family. I remembered something that's why i also know they are my family."
She made her face with disappointment, "I hope your memory never recovered fully."
I smiled to have a good friend like her.
As the car stopped, I looked outside my house through window. Finally, I came back to my home. As I tried to climb out from the car, Sameera stopped me by holding my hand, "Let me confirm that they are your family or not. You don't say anything."
I nodded with smile. I saw my brother Soham opened the door and came towards the car. I smiled looking at him. As I climbed out from the car, he hugged me, "Mita, we missed you so much." I hugged him back. I saw my parents, my sister Richa and my brother in law Ravi standing and looking at me amusement.
Richa rushed to me and hugged me, ""Mita...... You are alright.... we were worried for you." I hugged her back. The tears were rolling my eyes. I said with sobbing, "I missed all of you."
My dad said, "let's go inside first. Then we will talk. They are coming just now. They will tired."
Richa left me and hold my hand, "let's go." I looked at Sameera who was looking at me. I raised my hand towards her, "let's go inside." She took my hand gladly, "hmmm"

We were in the hall of my home. We settled on couch while mom and Richa took juices and snacks for us. Sameera was looking my home with suspicious. I knew what she was thinking. My home is more small than her big building. It was small hall than her hall. Richa came with our childhood album and showed to Sameera. Sameera was looking one one photo with carefully. Then Richa showed her marriage photos on her mobile. Richa was scrolling one by one. In some photo, I was there. It was love marriage and we were very happy that her in laws has very good nature. At one photo, Richa stopped and commented, "Do you remember Mita that boy was following you in whole marriage?" My parents were looking at us with shocked because we didn't tell them anything. I glared her but said slowly with making my face, "I don't remember."
Sameera murmured, "he is not nothing in front of my brother." I started to  coughing. She looked at me with concern, "are you alright? While Richa was patting my back.
After few seconds, I nodded and whispered into Richa's ear, "Don't embrassed me in front of her, at least."
She looked at me with confusion and nodded gladly, "I got it."
Sameera looked at us with confusion as I shrugged my shoulders. My dad opened his mouth, "Thank you beta. We are happy that our Mita was with you. You took care of her."
Sameera smiled, "it's ok uncle. She is my sister I..." I pitched her lightly. She looked at me and I shook my head... She coughed lightly, "it means she is my sister. Ofcourse sister ...." She looked at me and I nodded. I already told her to not talk about Karan and my relationship. It's hard to understand my family. I would tell them later while I was not going to tell them about us.
My mom told with sadness, "she went for office work but when she didn't return or contact us. We contacted her office but they said she was on leave. We reported into police station but they said they couldn't find a clue about her. We were worried for her. We didn't know where she was. We went daily police station but they said they didn't find anything. If they would find anything they would contact us. We lost hope allmost. But suddenly, they contacted us and gave us news about us. We are really owe to you and your brother who take care of our daughter."
My mom was crying because of me. I immediately stood up and hugged her, "I am sorry mom."
She hugged me back and tried to control her sobbing, "Its not your fault."
I hugged her tightly, "no, it's my fault. I won't do anything which you all would hurt. I missed all of you."
She patted my back, "it's ok beta. Now, you are back. Everything will be normal."
I nodded with teary eyes. Richa said with warning tone, "Now, nobody talked about it. She is returned and we will celebrate it." She said with excitement.
Soham said, "yay... Party..."
I looked at Sameera, "today you will join our party. It is different from your. But you will enjoy definitely."
She nodded with smile.
I asked my brother in law, "Jiju, how are you?"
He said with smile, "I am fine. But your sister was worried for you."
I joked, "I can see it. That's why she lost her weight." I looked at her, "you should thank to me that because if me, you lost your weight."
She scolded me, "just shut up.... Don't say it again."
I laughed and hugged her, "ofcourse.... Big Boss..." She also laughed.