Chapter 30

"Hey," greeted Finn when he entered my door. "Oh my gosh, you look terrible. Did you sleep?" he asked me while holding my face.

"No," I responded.

"I lost you last night, where were you?" he asked me while looking worried. He sat beside me.

"I took a walk," I told him. "Are we leaving now?"

"No, we'll go tonight. The guys still wants to stay here for a while."

"Can we go now? I don't wanna be here." I said, lying down.

"Nash said you have to go home together, and he also wants to stay for a while so goodluck convincing him," he laughed.

"Ughhhhhhhh!!!" I yelled under the pillow.

"Okay. What happened?" he asked me, while pulling me up.

"Cameron happened."

"You guys were together last night?" he glanced.

"Yeah."

"Start talking."

"He told me that they weren't dating. Blah blah, and I started crying. Then I ended up telling him my feelings towards him. He said he still loves me, and yes I still love him too. But I don't know if I should be happy about it, or if I should get mad at him. I mean, he made me look fool infront of everyone," I explained. "Wait, you knew about that?"

"He never thought that you would think of them as more than friends, so he never said a word to anyone. He never told us if they were dating, and no one asked him. But all the guys thought they were, and we didn't bother asking him," he said, trying to look innocent. "We just found out that they weren't after Kian's birthday. That's also when he found out that you thought of them that way."

"I HATE BOYS!!!!" I fussed again.

"So what are you going to do?" he asked me.

"I don't know. I don't know if Nash would be happy about this," I told him. I really don't know what to do. Sure, Cam and I are okay. I think. We haven't talk after last night, Im not sure if we are actually okay, but Nash. Nash wouldn't be happy about this. His bestfriend hiding something from him, and his sister, me not being true to him. I can't even imagine his reaction. He might get furious about this. Everyone told me to talk to him, but I don't think I can.

"Go fix yourself, and there's a breakfast downstairs. I think the guys are already at the beach right now, so you don't have to worry," he said while leaving my room. After I fixed myself, I was gonna go downstairs for breakfast but I got lazy. So instead I decided to stay and get some rest. I didn't get to sleep last night, so right now Im gonna sleep.

I woke up hours later, and it was already 4 in the afternoon. That was a nice long nap I took. I checked my phone and got a text from Finn.

From: Mr.Gilinsky(:
FCKING WAKE UP ALREADY AND COME DOWN TO THE BEACH. STOP BEING A SLEEPYHEAD AND GET UP. I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA SLEEP, BE THANKFUL CAUSE I DIDNT FORCE YOU! BUT RN YOU NEED TO COME HERE.

I started laughing, while I fixed my hair and went my way downstairs. The atmosphere felt different in some ways, I don't know but it felt so quiet. While I was walking my way on the beach, the employees were lined up, there were seven of them and each of them was holding a rose. I walked closer to them, trying to avoid them, thinking I might ruin someone's surprise, but they followed me and handed me the roses. So I just took them and thanked each one of them. There were a letter wrapped on the last rose, it says:

Time for a little treasure hunt!
• sharp pebble
• something blue
• a balloon (pop it)
Then come see me at the spot where we were sitting last night!
- Cameron

K? What is he up to? and where are the guys? I started walking by the beach looking for a sharp pebble, and I searched throught the sand where I found a very soft white pebble, and kept it. Then beside that there was a sharp one. Then, I decided to go back to the party area last night, because for what I remember there were confetti, and luckily, there was a blue confetti. I looked around to see if there's a balloon somewhere, but there wasn't. Until a little girl came up to me and asked If I was looking for a balloon. I nodded and she gave me a pink balloon. Then I used the sharp pebble to pop the balloon, and it worked. There was a letter inside it, and it says "I love you"

I walked my way where Cameron and I were sitting last night, and from far away I could see them already. They were holding a banner up, while the others are standing around. When I walked closer, the banner says: "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I didn't know what to say, and feel. Until I noticed Cameron walking towards me and he was handing me a bouquet of roses. "Cameron, what is this?" I asked him.

"Im asking if you want to be my girlfriend," he said.

"But, Nash" I responded.

"He talked to me already, Ashley. Im okay with it," says Nash who was standing behind me.

I ran towards him, and gave him a huge huge hug. "Thank you!"

"Now, go say yes to Cameron," he whispered.

I started walking back to Cameron. "So, Ashley... Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked again.

"Yes," I answered. I felt myself blush. He eventually gave me a hug, and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Then the guys all came together, surrounding me and Cameron.

"CONGRATS CAMLEY!!!!!" they all yelled.
Afterall what we've been through, all the misunderstanding and trials we faced. It all came down to this, to a happy ending. They are right, it only takes words to make people understand. Im thankful to have friends like them, to have a brother like Nash and Hayes, to have a bestfriend like Jack.

Now, I can officially say that
CAMLEY IS REAL