Chapter 17

"Ashley!" yelled a voice. "I'm back!" I ran downstairs and I saw Nash with Cameron and Hayes. "Goodmorning?" laughed Nash. I looked at myself, realizing I was still wearing my pjs on, and my hair was messy.

"HAYES!" I said while hugging him. He hug me back, and when I pulled out Nash gave me a short hug. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?"

"Hi," waved Cameron. I smiled at him as I put my hair on a pony tail.

"We just got back, and we just wanna say hi to you," said Hayes. "Too bad you weren't home, the family was so happy without you," he laughed.

"I noticed," I said rolling my eyes. "Are you gonna s---?" I added but Hayes cut me of.

"Im gonna stay with them," he answered.

"What he said," chuckled Nash. I rolled my eyes at them, as I went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast for them. I knew Hayes is gonna stay there, but it was worth to try.

Hours passed, and the boys left.

<< Sorry if I haven't been making videos lately. I'll make one soon I promise! :)

I scrolled down on twitter when I saw Taylor posted a picture of me and Cameron dancing last night at Andrea's party. People were tweeting Taylor, asking if Cameron and I are dating or something. Slow dancing with a guy, doesn't always mean you're dating that guy right. I went on my notifications and noticed I got too many tweets asking if we're dating. Taylor started all this ugh.

I scrolled down again on my twitter and saw a tweet of Cameron a hour ago. It says:

I want to straight everything up, Ashley & I aren't dating but I want to let everyone know that I like her. I hope you guys understands.

I quickly grabbed my phone and was about to dial his number when I heard a knock on the door. "Why are you here again?" I raised my voice, when I saw Cameron on the other side of the door. He went inside and he was the one who closed the door. "Why the hell did you tweet that?"

"Can you stop yelling at me?" he asked. He walked in the living room and made himself comfortable. "The guys went out somewhere and I decided to stay behind, but I thought I could just come here," he explained.

"Whatever, but why the hell did you tweet that tweet you tweeted on twitter?" I mumbled, as I sorta giggled under my breath because of saying tweet multiple times.

"What? I just wanted my fans to know who I like. They support Camley right?" he smiled at me.

"Not everyone," I pointed out.

"What about you? When are you gonna admit that you like me too?" he winked.

I pinch his arm "In your dreams, maybe," I joked.

"Actually, we're about to go on a date in my dreams. But the guys woke me up," he smirked.

"A date? How chessy." I said sarcastically. A picnic date is actually my ideal date. Having a picnic on a beach, while watching a sunset. I think it'll be perfect.

"So, why not make it real?" he looked at me in the eyes, while giving the best smile of his.

"What? No thanks!" I raised my voice.

"Come on. I'll delete that tweet, if you say yes," he pouted. Part of me wants to go but part of me doesn't. He might think I have feelings for him too, which I don't... I think. I don't really know what I've been feeling lately. Sometimes, I want to hang out with him and sometimes I don't. Also, I feel happy when Im around him.

"Fine. Just this once, and you have to delete that tweet right now," I glanced.

"Great!" he said, he jumped off from his sit, and eventually took out his phone.

"I'll just get dressed up," I told him, as I walked my way upstairs. Im not gonna regret this right? Hope not. When I got dressed up, I came down wearing a pair of leggings, inside shirt and a flannel. Cameron was standing by the wall, and he was on his phone. "So, where are we going?" I asked him, as I was walking to get the key.

"Don't worry. I have it all set up," he winked.

"Alright?" I responded cofusedly.

The car stop, and he opened the door for me as he guided me out of the car. I noticed that we were on the hill, where we got lost before. The scenery is still the same, beautiful. There was a picnic set up near by, and you could clearly see the view. "Someone mentioned that this is your ideal date," he smiled at me.

"Bethany," I responded.

"Sorry, I couldn't set up a picnic by the beach. I don't want you to get in trouble. At least, we get to watch the sunset in a bit," said Cameron while sitting down on the blanket.

"It's alright," I said as I sat down beside him. There were also pillows by the side, so I put one on my lap. He opened the basket near by, and slowly took out each snacks. "So, who set this up?" I asked him.

"Of course I did," he winked.

I gave him an look and said "Oh sure."

"Bethany helped," he added while giving a laugh. We started eating as we talked about other things. I don't know what to feel right now. If ever I have feelings for him, It can't be. I don't wanna make it awkward, for Nash especially. Cameron is his best friend and Im his sister. Ugh. If only Jack is here, so he could help me. Hours later, and the sky was getting more beautiful, means it's sunset time. My favourite thing to watch in the entire world. While watching the sunset, I could feel Cameron looking at me. "Because of you I appreciate watching the sunset," he said. I looked at him and gave him a smile. We sat quietly as we watched the sunset. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I responded.

"Do you have feelings for me?" he asked while looking serious. I paused for a while, not knowing what to say. I don't even know what if I do, or not. "Did you hear me?" he asked.

I looked at him, and gave a laugh "Probably when you're dead," I joked while hitting his arm.

His smile turned into a frown. "Fine, then I'll jump down this cliff." He walked by the edge of the cliff.

I ran towards him and pulled his arm. "Are you nuts?!?" I yelled at him. I didn't know that he could be crazy and weird like this. "Im happy when Im with you," I whispered. He moved closer to me, and gave me a huge hug.

"It's better than you don't at all," he said. "I never thought I'd fall for a stubborn like you," he added.

"Whatever. Let's just go home," I smiled at him. Did I just admitted that I like him too? Does saying that made him think that? I hope not. Even though, It sorta did. Ugh.