Chapter 2

When we got to the theatre, Finn opened the door for me and we went inside. I'm kind of nervous because it's our first time to go out, just the two of us. We usually go out with the other guys. He bought tickets for "The Maze Runner," and he soon bought popcorn for us. We even argued who's gonna pay because he won't let me pay for anything. Men usually pays, but I find it unfair, it shouldn't be that way all the time. We went inside the theatre trying not to make eye contact with people because we did not want to start a crowd. It'll be such a trouble if Jack's fan started walking up to us, and wanting to take a picture. Not that I don't want fans approaching us, It's fine but inside the theatre wouldn't be a good idea. Finn found empty seats for two on the side, so we just sat there. Sort of far away from the middle row. "Here," he said, handing me my drink. He bought a large popcorn, and two drinks because I told him not to buy me a popcorn... I barely like popcorn. I thank him, then he gave me his killer smile. One of the best feature of THE Jack Gilinsky is his smile really.

In the middle of the movie, Jack removed the hand support between our seats, he put it up and he moved closer to me. Then he slowly put his arm around me. I didn't know what to feel, but I just ignored it then continued watching the movie. It was getting colder and I was only wearing a muscle tee, so I sort of moved closer to Finn too, and I just leaned my head on his shoulder. I don't know why I did that, but I just did it.

Before they turned on the lights when the movie ended, me and Finn went out the theatre, but this group of lovely girls saw us, asking for a picture. "Are you guys dating?" asked one of them with the blonde hair.

Jack gave a laugh and I did too. "No," we both answered. More people started walking towards us, and they all wanted to take pictures. A while after, bigger crowd formed, and we thought that we just had to go. People started pushing each other, we had to leave. More people come to the movies at night.
"We should take a run for it," whispered Finn.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" I asked him nervously. He nodded as he grabbed my hand. We told the fans that we had to go, but we couldn't stop them from hurting each other.

"Really sorry guys!" says Finn, as we started running. We were on our way to the exit of the theatre but there were more people there so we had to go inside the mall. People were staring at us as we run because they were still following us. We went inside Forever21 and we hid inside a changing room. Luckily, one of the workers is nice and allowed us to hide there.

"Well, that made me tired," I laugh.

"Sorry," he apologized.

"Don't worry 'bout it. I had fun," I answered.
The worker came back telling us that they called securities to guide us, so we finally came out of the changing room, there were securities waiting for us outside the store. While we were on our way out, Finn's fans were still following us, so the security had to guide us until we leave. When we got to the car, the securities were still there trying to stop the fans so no one would get hurt on the parking lot, and when we finally left we saw that they were still trying to catch up with us.

"You okay?" asked Finn, while looking worried. I was having a hard time breathing. If I haven't mention it, well I have asthma. I get tired easily. I looked over him and I noticed something on his arm.

"I'm fine. Hey, you got a scratch," I told him.

"It's nothing," he answered with a smiling. So I just smiled at him and sat quietly until we got to Nash's place. We didn't talk on the way back. I wasn't feeling well, that I rather sit quietly than talk. When we got to Nash's place, Finn opened the car door for me. "We have a rehearsal tomorrow, are you free?" he asked when I got out of the car.

"Tomorrow? I can't... Me and Nash are gonna check out the condo," I replied while looking upset.

"Oh its alright. Anyways, tell the boys I had to go," he said, as he was smiling at me endlessly. "Goodnight," he once said while kissing me on the forehead, and he left.

I opened the door, finding Cameron sitting on the couch. "Haggard look?" he teased, when I entered the door. I glared at him, telling him to shut up. I was about to go to Nash's room when Cameron stopped me. "You're all over twitter," he said laughing.

"Wait. Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, I rushed beside him, taking his phone away from his hand.

"Give me that!" he yelled at me, while he was trying to get his phone back. I resisted. I scrolled over his twitter feed and there were rumours about me and Finn dating.

"Hey," says Nash, who was walking down the stairs. I threw Cameron's phone on the couch and he literally flew to catch it. "How was your date?" he teased. I rolled my eyes.

"It was not a date," I clarified. "It was good a movie... Despite the trouble we went through," I laughed.

"What happened?" asked Nash. I stood up and headed to the kitchen.

"Nothing," I answered while getting a water on the kitchen. Nash went on his phone, and as soon as I turned around to face him, I saw his eyes widened up.

"Ashely... Are you actually dating one of my best friends?" he asked with his eyes still widened. "I was teasing, but is it true?" he added. I don't know if he is really shocked, or he just really like the fact that he has blue eyes.

"No. What the hell?" I whined. I sat on the couch with Cameron, but he was sitting on the other end, and I was on the other end. Nash walked towards me, and he stood right in front of me.

"Your sister isn't a good liar," laughed Cameron. He tend to make things complicated for me.

"And your bestfriend isn't a good person," I fired back to Cameron while making a face at him. Nash was turning red; he's pissed now. "Finn and I aren't dating. You shouldn't be so serious about these kind of stuff right now," I said, while making a point. Nash just glanced at me and he just walked away like he didn't hear anything I said. I don't get Nash. Sometimes it's okay to him when stuff like this happens, yet now he's not. "Way to go," I rolled my eyes at Cameron, walking away from him.