Prologue

'I love you '

She confessed holding a cute chocolate box

He scoffed looking at her .

He left her rejecting her infront of their classmates .

She felt hurt . She had feelings for from a very long time. He looked at her with hatred expression in his eyes for her and she felt like someone stabbed in her heart .

'Taehyung let me help you please '

'I don't need your help '

He yelled at her with his eyes red glistening.

But she didn't give up . She didn't give up until he let her help him even though he was rude to her .

'If you expect me to love you back just because you are helping me then you are wrong . I will never fall for you '

He told to her in a stern voice . She nodded her head looking down with tears in her eyes . She took a deep breath and gave him a sad smile .

'Don't worry taehyung I m not helping you because I m expecting something from you in return . '

She was hurt that he could think of her that way .

She only loved him . She wanted to cherish him . She helped him because she wanted to see him happy .

But all she got in return was pain .

Read this story to know why he hates her so much and why she can't leave him despite of him making her embarrass , despite of him being so rude to her , despite of him hurting her so bad .

Will they both have a happy ending ? Or her love will be remained one sided ?