10

(I feel like I Am dragging this story so I m going to do time skips a lot )

Y/n PoV :

A year later :

I have finished my second year too successfully. This time also I ranked second . Sometimes I see taehyung and Emily . Seeing both of them together it hurts . But I accepted the reality . He is not mine . He will never be mine .

My classmates and other students from our university planned on a trip . It's a 3 day trip , a normal holiday trip since we got vacation holidays . I didn't wanted to go but leyda insisted that I should join her .

Time skip ;

The trip was to a nearby hill station . We all arrived at the college and a bus was already waiting for us . Not much people paid for the trip . Only 40-50 students joined for the trip . So we got two busses .

Me and leyda sat in the last seats .

I am so excited for this trip . This is the first time we both are going on a trip .

Leyda said smiling excitedly . I was also kinda excited because I never went on a trip with friends . This is my first time too . Of course I went on a school trips before but they were only one day trips . So it doesn't count much .

The bus was filled almost . I looked at people getting on the bus and my heart stopped when I saw taehyung getting on the bus with Emily . When taehyung's eyes landed on me his gaze changed . He was irritated just by seeing me .

I told myself that I shouldn't be hurt by his behaviour. His feelings shouldn't matter to me .

Time skip ;

We finally reached the destination . The whole ride Emily was so clingy on taehyung and he didn't resist it . They were sitting ahead of us and whenever I see front I could get a glimpse of them . Of course it hurt me . But I was strong . Even though it hurts I will take the pain , I won't break , I will still stand steadily .

There were beautiful small cottages for us . There were so many cottages . There were 4 beds and 2 beds rooms . Me and leyda chose a 2 bed room because we didn't wanted to share with others . We both are comfortable with each other . I saw that Emily and taehyung were in one room . So many wrong thoughts arrived in my mind but I scolded myself .

I am here to enjoy my time . Not to sulk over them . So I will enjoy it .

We didn't had a tour guide because there were few students who were already familiar with this place . They said that it's waste of money to the tour guide and they can guide us . We all had our lunch .

We came to the rooms and laid ourselves on the beds talking about random things then we heard our door knock . We went outside and saw all the students gathering .

Guys since we have a plenty of time why don't we play a game .

Yayyyyyy.

All the students jumped in excitement.

We will also get to know each other .

What is the game ?

We will be divided into teams and you will be given hints . With the help of those hints you should reach the destination. As soon as you reach the destination you should take a pic of yourself in that view and share it in the group so that we will know who reached first .

Wow . Amazing .

Let's start now .

We didn't get our choice to chose the teams . We were divided into 7 teams with 7 in each team . Sadly me and leyda didn't get in one team . Only one of my classmate was in my team and others were from other departments whom I didn't know . Shockingly taehyung was in the same team .