1

Y/n PoV :

Y/n look taehyung is here .

Your best friend nudged your arm and you saw taehyung entering the class looking handsome as always . He felt someone staring at him . He looked around and his eyes met yours .

You immediately broke the gaze and acted like you weren't looking at him . Taehyung went and sat in his usual seat with his friends .

You leaned on your desk and looked at taehyung.

Why is he so handsome ?

You thought . Your heart always pumps faster whenever he is around . It's been 5 years you started having crush on him and as the days passed the crush only grew stronger .

Now you may conclude that you are in love with him . You are head over heels for him .

You very much know about taehyung. What he likes, what he is good at , what does he do in his free time , etc .

He has few friends they all are very talkative but taehyung isn't . He is a very silent and reserved type . Few people call him cold type . But he isn't like that or maybe he is .

He doesn't open his mouth unless it's needed . He doesn't laugh much . He is very good at studies . So many girls from your school has a crush on him but he never allows any girl near him . He doesn't talk to any girl . He doesn't show much emotions . He minds his own business and doesn't interfere with anyone . Oh not to forget , he is very good at basketball .

Good morning mam .

The whole class greeted your teacher bringing you out of your trance . You shook your head and concentrated on the class . In the middle of the class you felt like your head will explode if you will concentrate for another more minute .

You took a yawn and your eyes landed on taehyung who was busy listening to the teacher . His side profile is amazing . His jaw line is sharp . And those glasses suit him perfectly. He doesn't wear glasses often . He only wears them when there is needed .

But you like him with or without glasses

But you like him with or without glasses . He looks handsome in either way .

You rested your head in your palms and stared at him . Just by looking at him it cheers you . He doesn't need to talk to you or look at you to cheer you up . Just his presence brings you so much happiness .

The teacher will catch you , don't stare at him like that .

Your another annoying friend who was sitting behind you threw a rolled paper at you writing that . He hit your head to bring you back to your senses .

You rolled your eyes and promised to take your revenge after the class . You tried to concentrate on what teacher was explaining but your brain isn't complying . So you doodled some drawings in your book .

After the class ;

Ouch !!!

Polo exclaimed rubbing the back of his head where you hit him with your book .

Hit me again I will make sure to break that head of yours .

You flipped your hair and he showed you his tongue .

Pfft, he is such a childish boy .

You thought .

Then don't drool over him in the class . Do you want to get embarrassed in the class?

He was right . One time you were so busy staring at taehyung that you didn't realise teacher was calling your name . She scolded you for putting your interest on other things than her teaching . You were so embarrassed and since then few people started calling you as a daydreamer .

Not many people knew about your crush on taehyung. Only few knew . You never confessed him because you weren't sure what he feels for you .

You were insecure a little when it came to him . You were afraid he might reject your confession . So you never dared .

You saw him sitting with his friends in the cafeteria . You went and sat on the opposite table with your friends where you could take a good look at him .

You noticed that he doesn't eat much homemade food . So you bought homemade lunch for him and kept in his locker without him knowing but everytime he saw a lunch box in his locker he threw it in dustbin .

He never ate the food you bought him . Not that he knew it was from you . So you stopped bringing him lunch boxes because you didn't want to waste food .

He always buys food in cafeteria and eats it .

Stop drooling over him and complete your lunch . We don't have much time left .

Jason said pinching your cheek .

You ate your lunch with your friends and went back to the class . You took out your note book waiting for the teacher to arrive . You opened it and saw a drawing of a boy and girl you drew . You imagined the girl as you and the boy as taehyung . Just sitting by each other on the ground . Your head lying on taehyungs shoulder and you both admiring the nature .

Looking at it a smile appeared on your face

Looking at it a smile appeared on your face . How you wished he was your boyfriend . How you wished to spend time with him . How you wished he would smile at you . How you wished your dreams came true . How you wished he loved you too .

When are you going to confess him ?

Your friend asked you .

I don't know . I m not confident .

Oh come on y/n . Next year we are gonna get graduated . After that you may not get any chance to tell him your feelings . Do it before it's too late .

You nodded your head at her . She is right . In a year you guys will graduate and enter university. Everyone will be separated . You may not see him again . You may not get a chance to talk to him again .

But again you were scared . The thought of him rejecting you had your heart ache . You couldn't take rejection from him . You sighed and bit your lower lip .

I wish he likes me too .