9

Taehyung PoV :

I came to the pub with my friends . They forced me here . I already hate it a lot . I saw my friends getting drunk and making out with some girls .

Being irritated I looked away from them and my eyes landed on a familiar figure . My eyes slightly widened seeing her . It's y/n . Is she still following me ? I scoffed . This girl will never change , will she ?

I felt more irritated now . But I observed that she did not even glance at my direction . Does she know I m here or is it a pure co incidence . I saw how a boy came to her and offered her drinks .

I never thought she drinks . But again I don't know much about her . After a while he forced her to drink another glass and she hesitatingly took it and finished it . I looked away not being interested .

I stared at people who were dancing on the dance floor . I was really bored here and I want to go home . But my friends won't allow me to . Sighing I ruffled my hair and took a cool drink I was drinking and sipped on it . I looked around and I saw y/n and that unknown guy dancing .

I saw how he was touching her . She is trying to reject him but he was not letting her go . My eyebrows frowned . Wait , is she dancing willingly or is he taking advantage of her ?

I observed them for a while and I saw how he was sexually touching her . I don't know much about y/n but I know for a fact that she doesn't allow any boy to touch her that way . I kept my drink on the table and went to them . I debated whether should I get involved or not .

Then I heard her saying she doesn't want this and she wants to stop but this guy wasn't letting her go . That's it . I just needed to hear that in order to take any action . I went to them and pulled y/n towards me making her land on my chest .

T-taehyung ?

Her pupils dilated seeing me .

Who are you ?

The guy spoke and I asked the same question in return .

Who are you ?

He chuckled sarcastically.

Man , can't you see we both are dancing with each other . Mind your own business .

Really ? Are you just dancing and not doing anything?

What's the problem with you ? We both are enjoying what we are doing and just let her go . Leave us .

I turned to y/n and grabbed her arm .

Y/n do you want to continue what you both were doing ?

I asked her permission because if she wants to continue and if she is enjoying as he said then I will leave her .

She looked at him and then me .

She shook her head like a little girl .

No .

She pouted . I gave the guy a look and he looked in disbelief at y/n .

Sweetheart , we were enjoying our time . Why won't you come back to me?

He said trying to grab y/n arm but I slapped his arm .

She said no . Don't touch her .

With that I took y/n to the side where there were less people .

T-tae ? Is that really y-you ?

She asked between hiccups .

Now I started s-seeing you e-everywhere . I c-can also hear your v-voice .