11

Y/n PoV :

Saying I m shocked is an understatement. I m more than shocked .

So many questions were arriving in my mind . My mind is a mess . I went out of his room and went to my room . After sometime everyone returned . Leyda noticed my uneasiness and asked the reason . But I just said her that I am not feeling well .

Night fell , everyone had dinner . I didn't . There were so many thoughts going on in my mind . I was not in a mood to have dinner . So I skipped it .

Everyone were back to their cottages and leyda was asleep . I went outside of the cottage to get rid of my thoughts . I went backside of the cottages and found steps with trees surrounding. There were only few steps . I climbed them and I saw a beautiful view . Even though it was night and dark I could still see a little bit because this place is a tourist place and is surrounded by cottages .

There were lights here

There were lights here . So I could see the view slightly . I looked up and I was mesmerised by the view . The moon was shining with so many stars surrounding it . It was so aesthetic to watch it . So
Peaceful . I sat on the ground and stared at the moon getting rid of all my worries .

Just then I felt someone sitting beside me on the grass . I turned aside and saw taehyung. I was stunned to see him here .

What is he doing here ? Why is he here ? Does he know that I am here ?

Obviously he doesn't like my presence . So I got up to leave but I felt him grab my wrist. My heart stopped . This is the first time he is touching me .

Stay .

My jaw dropped hearing his voice . Stay ? Am I hearing it right ? I stood there frozen still trying to process what's going on . I m not dreaming right .

Stay y/n .

My name slipped out of his mouth and it gave me goosebumps. My heart started fluttering . I was nervous .

Wth is happening ?

I turned around and sat beside him where he patted the ground . My heart was thumping against my rib cage . I was hearing . What if he can also hear it ?