13

Taehyung PoV :

I sobbed very hard seeing y/n lying there lifeless . It's all my mistake . I hate myself . She can't die like this . I should be the one in her place . I buried myself in my hands and cried realising she is no longer there .

Then suddenly I heard a beep sound . I looked up and saw the heartbeat monitor and I saw the electric signals of her heartbeat . I quickly stood up and went there . Her heart beat is coming back . My hands were trembling . Am I dreaming ? Is this real ?

Taehyung stay outside I will take over .

My colleague said grabbing my shoulders .

B-but I w-want to do her surgery.

Taehyung you are still in shock and you are not in your right senses . Please cooperate and stay outside . You need to calm down . Trust me and wait outside .

I nodded my head weakly and went outside of the ER waiting nervously and tensed . My colleague is a specialised surgeon so I trust him .

Time skip ;

It's been two hours and these two hours were hell like me . I couldn't think of anything but praying to god to make y/n better .

She is out of danger . But we don't know when she will come to conscious . Her blood pressure is not constant yet . So we have to make sure it's constant . She will be under observation until she wakes up .

The doctor said and I released a breath I was holding in . Somehow I am relaxed because she is out of danger . But the problem is with her blood pressure . If it falls down then again she will be in danger . So I have to take care of her and monitor her every minute .

2 days later ;

It's been two days and she didn't open her eyes yet . I didn't go to home these two days . I was so worried for her and afraid something may happen to her . I didn't get proper sleep because I have been observing her every moment .

Taehyung you should go home .

My colleague who is also my friend said entering the room . I shook my head as no weakly .

Look at yourself taehyung, your eyes are swollen and you have eye bags . You need sleep .

I am totally fine .

You haven't eaten properly and your grandma is very worried . Atleast go home for her . Fresh up eat something and sleep . Until then I am here to take care of y/n .

But-

No buts taehyung. Listen to me and go home . Don't make it worse for yourself. It's not your mistake that she is in this situation . Don't blame yourself . Go home and take rest .

Time skip ;

I came home and met my grandma . She was so worried for me and I apologised to her for making her worry . I took a bath and came down . My grandma made dinner for me . I sat on the dining table to have dinner but the food wasn't going down my throat . Tears filled my eyes thinking about y/n . I have made her suffer so much for so many years and she is in this situation only because of me .

My grandma saw my disheartened state .

Tae what happened ? You know you can talk to me right .

I couldn't control myself and burst out in tears . I told my grandma everything . Everything since we were 13 . How I treated her and how much she was hurt because of me .