3

Y/n PoV :

My heart beated very faster seeing him standing up looking into my eyes . My heart sound is so loud that maybe he can hear it too .

He took the chocolate box from my hands and for a moment happiness overflowed my body . I felt over joyed . Did he accept my confession? Wow . I m so happy and excited .

But it all went drowning when I saw him walking past me and dumping my gift box in the dust bin . My heart shattered into pieces when I looked into his eyes . His eyes are filled with hatred and disgusting towards me . Tears started forming in my eyes .

I don't like you and will never like you . So stop being obsessed over me .

My heart felt very heavy . My legs felt weak . My hands started trembling . His words pierced through my heart giving me pain .

Leyda and polo came inside and leyda hugged me . They were comforting me .

Hey man you could have just rejected her politely . Why acting rude ?

Polo asked in a high voice at taehyung. But taehyung didn't even bother to look up at us and say something . Instead he just continued doing his work .

Were you seriously crushing over a guy like him y/n ? Look at his attitude .

Polo pointed at taehyung and asked me in disbelief because of taehyungs behaviour .

I myself am confused . Why is taehyung behaving this way . Why is he being rude ?

Leyda and polo took me out of the class when they saw tears running down from my eyes . Before the teacher has arrived they took me out of the hallway to the empty space .

As soon as I realised there weren't any people I broke out . I saw Jason coming running towards us . He is one of my best friends . He is always late to school .

I saw you guys coming here and y/n why are you crying ?

He asked seeing my tears . I just sobbed very hard . They took me in their embrace and comforted me . They all skipped the class for me .

I thought I would take the rejection . But it's very hard . If he would have rejected me politely then I wouldn't have been so heartbroken. But I saw hatred towards me in his eyes . What did I even do to him to make me hate ?

Looks like she can't attend the classes . I will take her home . You guys go to the class .

Leyda said to polo and Jason .

No , don't skip the school for me . I will call yoongi .

They nodded their heads and waited till yoongi came . As soon as i saw yoongi I rushed to him and he embraced me . By seeing my tears he understood that my confession went down .

Don't cry my lil dumpling . He is not the one for you . Don't cry for guys like that .

It's hard yoongi . I thought I could take the rejection but it's very hard for me to accept it . Looks like he hates me .

I m so sorry y/n that I can't do anything for you . But I m here for you . You will find a better guy than him who deserves you .