2.3: COMPULSION

The four of them stood in the woods about 15 miles away from the castle after Vera suggested they fight outside like real vampires. Felix stood 10 feet away from him, all 6'7 of him sized up his tiny opponent; it was an easy win. She kicked off her heels and faced him, she was still wearing the dress and he was dressed in loose dress pants and a wool polo. Demetri stood on one side and Alec stood on the other side, holding another one of Vera's dresses; she had shoved it in his hands before they left the castle for reasons unknown to him.

Felix raised two fingers, gesturing her to come at him, a devilish smirk appeared when she ran towards him. Jumping seven feet in the air, her hands connected with his shoulders and with a fistful of his polo she flipped him onto his back as she landed on her feet. In less than a fraction of a second he was one his feet again, an instinctive snarl ripping through his teeth. He started throwing punches, each one with enough force to take down the Hoover Dam, and she dodged each and every one. Her size making her more nimble and agile compared to his size, which made him stronger and more destructive.

Soon, he threw a right hook-which she dodged- at the same time he threw an uppercut with his left hand, sending her flying 20 feet in the air. Remembering Seth's instructions she shifted in the middle of the air and hit the ground running at an astonished Felix who's reaction time had increased due to his shock.

He landed on his back, as she did on top of him. Her huge paws prevented him from getting back up and she snarling, razor sharp teeth prevented him from throwing any punches for fear of getting his hand bit off.

Soon a snarled "Dammit" came out of his mouth, signaling that he was accepting defeat. She got off him and ran towards Alec who instinctively backed up, but she shifted back in half of a second grabbing the dress she had forced him to hold. She threw it over her shoulders and turned around grinning.

"You cheated." Felix growled

"I only used what I was born with, you're lucky I didn't use my gift on you. Would've made you look like a real fool." She smirked, pleased at her win

"Yeah, ok sweetheart." He scoffed, who besides Jane had a gift that would make him look like an idiot?

"Don't believe me?" She asked provocatively

He stayed silent, suddenly a little fearful of the 5'1 girl in front of him.

"He doesn't believe you." Demetri spoke up, a lopsided grin appearing, he was curious about what she could do and he knew whatever it was, Felix could handle it.

"Demetri." Felix growled "Whatever it is you can do, do it on Demetri or Alec, I've been the punching bag too many times."

She looked at Demetri, raising her eyebrows, asking for permission. He let out a defeated sigh and signaled for her to bring it.

He had expected his body to lit of fire, or for his brain to explode, or something that could cause him a substantial amount of pain. Instead he felt himself incredibly drawn to Felix, he desired nothing more than to be in his arms and kissing the big, beautiful, god of a man in front of him. Demetri started towards Felix, his eyes dark with lust. In confusion Felix backed up, right into a tree. He looked at the weirdo walking towards him and he wondered just what the hell Vera had done.

"Felix." Demetri cooed

"What in the actual hell." Felix shrieked as Demetri started running his hands on his chest.

Suddenly Demetri was no longer enthralled by Felix and irrevocably disgusted by what he had just done and felt.

"You, you do not ever do that again." He breathed heavily as he pointed an accusatory finger at Vera