I Was Always Yours : Part-1 💖

The Girl's Dress

A girl was comming by running on road Her scarf(dupatta) as well as her hairs were flowing with air

A girl was comming by running on road Her scarf(dupatta) as well as her hairs were flowing with air. She was running so fast . A car was comming from opposite direction . A turn came
She took turn and hitted by car 🚗 . She fell down and fainted. She was lying on the road .
Suddenly the owner of the car came out and saw her .
(A/n- He was not able to see her face bcoz of her hairs were covering her face )
Without wasting anytime he lifted her and made her sit in the car .

After 5 mins
The girl was coming in her senses..
Girl- Ye mai kaha hu?
Boy - Tum bhag rahi thi aur meri car se takra gyi . Mai tumhe hospital leke jaa raha hu tumhe chot aayi hai.
Girl - Hospital!!!
She remembered something......
Girl - Hospital. Please can you drop me at XYZ Hospital..
Boy- Yes....
After 10mins they reached hospital
The girl came out and russhed towards hospital.
The boy was still standing there clueless.

Boy- Kitni ajeeb ladki thi help ki to thank you bhi nahi bola.
He turned to go but he saw that his phone was missing and that girl's mobile was on backseat.........
He followed her to give her mobile phone back...

Other Side -
Girl - Uncle Dad theek to hai na .
Doc - I think he can't survive. He is very critical. If you want you can meet him last time..
Tears rolled from her eyes. She immediately entered ICU and saw her dad ..............
Girl- Papa 🥺
Dad- Mikku
(A/n- Yes she is our queen Mallika.)
Ma- Papa aap mujhe yaha Akela chodh kar nahi jaana.
Dad- Beta ek na ek din sab ko jaana hi hota hai . Aur tu akeli kaha hai tere saath hai na tere kanha ji .
Ma- Matlab aap bhi mumma ki Tarah mujhe akela chodh kar chale jaoge . (Crying)

Other Side :
The boy reahed outside ICU . He saw doctor standing there..
Boy- Excuse me sir .
Doc- Yess
Boy- Have you seen any girl came here by running . She was wearing white kurta....
Doc- Are you asking about Mallika. See she is there inside ICU.
He saw her from back even he didn't saw her face .
Boy- Yes she is the girl I was searching for. But with whom she is ?
Doc - She is with her dad . A month before a truck hitted his car and from then he is admitted here. And today he is taking his last breath.
Boy - Can I go inside ...
Doc- Yes..

He entered in the ICU.

PRECAP - Last Wish 💫