I Was Always Yours: Part~43💖

Mallika got up from there and was on her way to go home but suddenly her legs stopped because of the melodious tune of Flute which was coming to her ears.

Ma: Ye......Ye to wahi.....wahi tune hai jo Sumedh ne....mu.....mujhe performance wali raat sunai thi..(her voice was cracking )

Without wasting anytime she ran towards the direction from where the voice was coming.
She reached at park. She saw a boy with curly hairs sitting on a bench playing flute.
(A/n: she was on his backside)

Ma: Is it him?

She went infront of him and she became totally numb. She wasn't believing on her eyes.

Instantly she hugged him tightly.

Ma: Sumedhh tum kaha chale gaye the apni khagosh ko chodhke?

He was confused....
Su: Excuse me who are you? Aur aap mera naam kaise jaante ho?

Mallika was broken into peices after listening his words..
She broke the hug...

Ma: Sumedh

Su:...........

Ma: Sumedh mai Mallika tumhari wife. Tumhari khargosh...

Su: Khargosh
He started seeing some blur visions where he was teasing her by taking her name khargosh.

Suddenly his head started spinning.

Ma: Sumedh...... Sumedh kya hua?

Su: Mujhe hos....
Hospital le chalo.

Ma: H....Haa ek sec

She made him sit in car and drove it towards hospital.

In Hospital

Doctor came out.

Ma: Doctor what happened. Is he fine?

Doc: Yes he is fine. But who are you? He come here with another girl.

Ma: It means he is your regular patient.

Doc: Yess. He losted his memory 1 year ago.

Ma: He didn't know anything about his past

Doc: No

Ma: Please can you call that girl here.

Doc: I have called she might be coming.

Ma: Thankyou. Can I meet him?

Doc: Sure.

Mallika went in room and sat on the chair which was beside his bed and holded his hand.(A/n: He was unconscious)

Ma: Kya hai? Haan? Kyu satate ho itna? Tum bohot gande ho. Ek to itne din baad mile aur usme bhi mujhe bhul gaye..😭🥺

She broke down into crying. She was crying suddenly someone opened the gate.

Mallika was hell shocked after seeing her. It was non other than Anisha

Ma: T...tum

Ana: Ohoo yaha to Mrs. Mallika hai.

Ma: Iska maylab ye sab tumne.....

Ana: Bilkul sahi samjhi. Ab tum to Sumedh se dur jaa nahi rahi thi to maine socha kyu na Sumedh ko hi tumse alag kardu.

Ma: Tumhe. Tumhari himmat kaise hui Sumedh ko nuksaan pahuchaane ki.

Ana: Maine nahi tumne. Ye halat Sumedh ki tumhari wajah se hai. Tumne hi Uske brain pe pressure dala hoga. Nikal jaao yaha se.

Ma: Yaha se mai nahi tum niklogi. Get lost

Ana: Par baby abhi Sumedh uthega to wo mujhe puchega. Tumhe to wo jaanta tak nahi.

Ma: Wo bhul gaya hai to kya hua.Mai to nahi bhuli.

Ana: Theek hai wo phirse tumhe dekhega aur phirse uski yahi halat hogi. Kya tum use dard mai dekhna chahti ho?

Ma: Nahi mai Sumedh ko iss condition mai nahi dekh sakti.

Ana: To uske liye tumhe usee durr rehna hoga. And he is happy with me.

Ma: Matlab

Ana: We are married.

Mallika was now totally broken. She don't she is doing right or wrong but she only want Sumedh to be safe.

She stood up with teary eyes , kissed on his forehead and left from there.