I Was Always Yours: Part~45💖

At evening
She completed her all work and went to the same park where she saw him previous evening. She sat on bench and was waiting for him.

It was more than 2 hours she was sitting there but he didn't came.

After waiting for so long she decided to go back to home. As she forwarded her leg to walk it automatically stopped there due to the same tune of flute. She followed the direction and saw he was sitting peacefully. She hided herself behind the tree so that he cannot see her.

Daily she used to come there in the evening to see him atleast once in a day.

One day

She came at the same time and stood behind the tree but he was not there. She waited for 1 hour but still he was not there.

Ma: Sumedh theek to hoga na. Wo aaya kyu nahi aaj. Roz to iss time tak aa jata hai.

"Mujhe dhund rahi ho" a voice came from behind.

She turned with a jerk. He was non other than Sumedh.

She was hell confused what to do.

Ma: N..Nahi to m..mai bhala tu..tumhe kyu kyu dhundungi?(her voice was cracking)

She turned to go.

Su: Miss Khargosh jhut mat bolo.

Her legs stopped.

Ma: Mujhe dekhkar Sumedh ko kuch nahi hua. Iska matlab agar mai use kuch yaad dilane ki koshish na karu to use mujhse koi danger nahi.

Su: Miss Khargosh bolo na mujhe hi dhund rahi thi.

Ma: Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai. Mai to bass aise hi yaha roz aati hu.

Su: Acha

Ma: Haaa aur kya.

Su: Par mai to tumhe roz dekhta hu yaha tree ke peeche .

Ma: Na..hi..wo mai yah..wo kya hai ko...mai

Sumedh chuckled.

Ma: Kya hai has kyu rahe ho.

Su:Kuch nahi. Waise tumhara asli name Khargosh hi hai kya?

Ma: Nahi wo Ma(in mind: Nahi nahi mai apna real name nahi bataungi agar phirse Sumedh ko kuch ho gya to.)

Su: Tum beech beech mai kaha kho jaati ho

Ma: K...Kuch nahi

Su: Naam kya hai tumhara?

Ma: D..Divya

Su: Divya.

( now i will use divya instead of Mallika so dont get confused )

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌