I Was Always Yours: End💖

In evening

Mallika was watering the plants in garden.

Her outfit:

She got a call from Sukriti

On call:

Ma: Hello

Unknown person: Hello aap Sukriti ko jaante ho.

Ma: Haa kya hua...

Unknown person: Mai Suk ki friend hu Disha. Wo Sukriti behosh ho gayi hai. Aap xyz hospital mai aa jaiye.

Ma: Mai..Mai aati hu.

She locked the door and left.

She was looking for auto but no one was ready to drop her.

She decided to go by herself.
She started running on streets. Her hairs as well as dupatta was flowing.

A turn came she took the turn a car lightly hitted her. She fell down on road.

Sumedh came out from car.(A/n: yess it was Sumedh's car)

He lifted her and made her sit in car.
Su: Mallika dont worry I will not let anything happen to you.

(Author: kuch yaad aaya pehli baar kaise mile the dono.)

After 1 hour:

Mallika slowly opened her eyes. She saw Sumedh was sitting beside her holding her hand.

Ma: Sumedh Sukriti kaha hai?

Sukriti and Anisha came.

Suk: Don't worry bhabhi mai bilkul theek hu. Maine subah breakfast aur lunch nahi kiya tha aur kaam ka stress tha isiliyeThodi si weakness thi par ab theek hai.

Ma: Khaya tune kuch?

Su: Mallika maine khila diya.

Ma: Acch kiya...................Sumedh ne mujhe phir Mallika bulaya.

She looked at him.

Suk: Haa haa bhabhi bhai ki memory vapas aa gayi hai.

Mallika hugged him in happiness.

Suk(she whishpered): Ana chal hum bahar chalte hai.

Ana: Ek sec

Ana: Mallika.

Mallika looked at her

Ma: Hmmm

Ana: Wo I know mai iss sorry ke kabil nahi hu. But I am really really sorry. Mai pagal ho gayi thi. Bachpan se mujhe jo bhi cheez chahiye hoti hai wo bass mai paakar hi rehti hu. Par mai bhul gayi thi sacche pyaar cheena nahi jaata. Aur Sumedh aur tumhare beech to parishudh prem hai. Wo tum dono ka pyaar hi to tha jo tumhe yaha tak le aaya. Aur mai. I am sorry Mallika. Maine tumhe jo bhi bola ho ya jo bhi kaha ho please uske liye maaf kardo. If you want tum mujhe jail bhi bhijwa sakti ho. I am ready bass mujhe maaf kardo. Yesterday when you saved that time I realized that what i was doing. You are such an angel.
Bass itna hi kehna tha.

Ma: Its ok. I am happy that you are guilty otherwise Suk was ready to kill you.

They chuckeled.

Ana: Chal Suk

They both left....

Mallika looked at Sumedh and hugged him tightly.

Su: Arrey ab ye konsa naya tareeka hai jaan lene ka.

Ma: Sumedh pata hai jab tum chale gaye to hamara baby bhi chala gya apni mumma ko chodhke.

Su(cupped her face): Ab jaise mai waapas aa gya humara baby bhi aa jayega.

Mallika blushed slightly.

Su: Tum itna blush kyu kar rahi ho?

Ma: Chup karo. I love you so much.

Su: I love you too..........

AND THEN THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER..............

                               The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR GIVING SO MUCH LOVE TO THIS STORY . LOVE YOU ALL.

AND YA GIVE A READ TO MY NEW STORY "MINE".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~