I Was Always Yours: Part~44💖

Mallika went home with heavy heart and teary eyes. She opened the gate with keys and saw that Sukriti was asleep. She directly went to her room, closed the gate and sat beside window.

Ma: Maine aisa kya kiya hai jo mujhe itni badi saza mil rahi hai? Bachpan se jo bhi insaan mere dil ke sabse close hota hai wahi mujhse dur chala jaata hai. Pehle mumma phir papa aur ab Sumedh. Ab to jo thodi si bhi ummed thi wo bhi tut gayi. Wo mujhe bhul chuka hai aur mai use yaad bhi nahi dila sakti. Par agar Sumedh ko mere se khatra hai to mai usse dur hi rahungi. Nahi jaaungi uske paas bilkul nahi. He is happy without me so why should i interefere in his life? Uske paas nahi jaa sakti par duur se to dekh hi sakti hu.

With these thoughts she slept.

Other Side

Sumedh was coming in her sences.

Ana: Sumedh are you fine? Kya ho gya tha kaha chale gaye the tum. I was tensed about you. (While holding his hand)

Sumedh removed her hand.

Su: I have told you several times don't touch me and where is she?

Ana: Who?

Su: The girl who took me to hospital.

Ana: Which girl? There was no one.

Su: Khargosh.

Ana: Sumedh there must be some misunderstanding. There was no one .

Su: Ok leave me alone go ro your room

Ana left from there.

Su: I know Anisha is lying. There was one girl who took me to hospital. I dont know why I felt an unknown relation with her. When she hugged me I felt like I am in heaven. But why i can't remember anything that happened . The only thing I could remember is that she hugged me and told that her name is Khargosh.

Next Morning

She got ready and went downstairs.

Ma: Good Morning (with a smile but this was not fake one this was real)

Suk: Good Morning bhabhi. Aap kahi jaa rahe ho?

Ma: Haa wo kuch bohot hi important hai. Ok bye.

She left

Suk: Aaj to alag hi hasi thi chehre pe jo ki 2 saal baad aayi hai.