I Was Always Yours: Part~37💖

Guys please vote. I am getting very less votes and also comment please please.

Continue:

Mallika bent down to clear glass but she heard that aai was calling her.

Ma: Pehle aai ke paas jaati hu. (She stood up)

Ma: Sumedh i am going downstairs. Yaha floor pe glass gira hua hai to please sambhalkar aana.

Su: Ok ok

She went downstairs.

Meanwhile Sumedh came outside and by mistake he kept his leg on broken glass.

Su: uuii (he said on bed).

Mallika came there.

Ma: Sumedhhhh(she came near her by running).

Ma: Tumse keh ke gayi thi na.(she took out medicine box)

Ma: Tum meri baat nahi sunte na. Kaha tha ki yaha glass gira hua hai. To phir(while applying antiseptic and blew air on his wound).

He was adoring her cute concerned face.

Ma: Hmm ho gya.

He made her sit beside him.

Ma: Sari meri galti hai mujhe pehle ye sab saaf karna chahiye tha. Dard ho rha hai(she said with teary eyes)

Su: Hey why are you crying??(and hugged her)
(BTW duriyaan kam ho rahi hai.🤭🤭)

After 2 mins

They broke the hug.

Su: Tum na mujhe uncle se pitwaana chahti ho.

Ma: Huh Matlab 🙄

Su: Uncle ne kaha tha na ki tumhari aankon mai aansoon nahi aane chahiye.(they both chuckled)

Su:Your smile is sufficient for healing my  wound.(he said to himself while watching her smiling )

Ma(to herself): You are the only reason behind my smile.

Then Mallika cleaned the glass and they slept on opposite corners.