chapter twenty-five

It's been a few days since you all returned from the case. Today's a Saturday and the whole team has the weekend off.

"Hello darling." Spencer says walking into the room. He just got home from grocery shopping.

"Hello Spencie." You smile at him holding your arms out.

He comes over snuggling up to you which causes you to giggle.

"And how is my little baby doing?" Spencer says smiling and running his fingers over your belly.

"Little Reid is doing quite well." You smile, kissing the top of Spencer's head.

Spencer stops his hand flat over your stomach and you lay yours on top of his.

"Hey baby, I was thinking. We haven't gone on an actual date in a really long time, and I wanted to see if you would want to go see a drive in movie tonight?" Spencer says softly.

"That sounds really nice Spence. What's playing?" You ask.

"There's a few movies playing tonight but I thought we could go see October Sky." Spencer proposes.

"I like that idea a lot. We both love that movie." You say back.

"We'd have to leave in an hour and a half though." Spencer says.

You look over at the clock which reads "4:00."

"That's fine by me. I'm going to go hop in a shower." You say to Spencer, slowly climbing out of bed.

"Alright I'm going to change into something a little comfier." Spencer says.

With that you walk into the bathroom and decide on taking a cold shower.

After a little bit you hear the door creek open.

"Hey y/n?" Spencer says lightly.

"Everything okay Spencer?" You say back a bit confused.

"Yeah. Can I come sit in the bathroom with you?" Spencer asks.

"Of course you can." You respond.

You hear Spencer walk in shutting the door behind him. He slides onto the floor and doesn't say anything.

"Not that I mind, but why did you want to come sit on the floor?" You chuckle to Spencer.

"I missed you." Spencer responds.

"Spencer you just saw me." You laugh back.

You then hear Spencer get up and rip the shower curtain open. With out another thought Spencer picks you up and tosses your soaked body onto the bed.

"Spencer there's literally shampoo in my hair." You laugh.

Spencer doesn't respond and just leans over you, beginning to kiss your lips slowly. After a few seconds you begin to relax your body. Knowing this is what you want.

Spencer continues to kiss you passionately for another few minutes before moving down to your neck. He leaves hickeys all the way down your neck. Nipping at it every so often. You let out soft moans as Spencer sucks on your skin.

He licks a trail slowly down from your neck to your left breast. Taking your nipple into his mouth and slightly sucking on it. You let out a moan that's a little bit louder then the previous ones. He lightly pulls at your nipple with his teeth and continues to swirl his tongue around it.

While he keeps his mouth on your boob you feel his finger begin to slowly rub your slit. He pulls away from your nipple to speak.

"Fuckkk you're so wet for me baby." Spencer groans.