When he finds out you're dead

Not me still not recovering from Neil's death T-T

Todd: He goes outside, trying to distract his mind by watching the landscapes that unfold in the distance, until the truth hits him like a speeding train. He vomits a little and runs off, screaming your name and crying in despair.

Neil: At first he won't accept it. He repeats that it's not possible, that you're not dead and that the guys are just pranking him - even though deep down inside he knows that you are gone for good. Then he starts laughing nervously, still trying to deny it, until he has a total breakdown and breaks into loud, ugly crying.

Knox: He locks himself inside his dorm, leans his back against the door and lets himself slide to the ground. His chin is trembling and his eyes fill with tears, as he tries to take in the news. He squeezes and twists the hem of his sleeves, before letting his head fall backwards and hit the hard, wooden door. Then the tears come streaming down his face.

Charlie: At first he starts crying silently, then his sobs grow louder. His fists tighten, and finally he punches the wall beside him as he screams in rage. Tears stream down his face and he locks himself inside the dorm, before destroying or flipping everything inside. After a while, his rage calms down, and he collapses on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling as a few sobs continue to escape from his throat.

Steven: He sits down at his table inside his dorm, as tears slide down his cheeks, and he takes off his glasses before he buries his face in his hands. Then, between two sobs, his eyes fall on a picture of you two that he kept framed on his desk. He picks it up delicately and keeps on crying silently, staring at your frozen smile.

Gerard: He silently cries as he absorbs the news. Then, despite the others' attempts at pulling the idea out of his mind, he begins telling himself out loud that it was his fault, that he could've done something to save you and that he is partly responsible.