#3

Joon's parents came down and saw there children down there. They smiled at them.

"Good morning Uncles!"Jin greeted them followed by the others.

"Jin,why do you look weak?" Joon's father asked Jin to which he lied that he slipped in the washroom.

They saw him limping to the kitchen.

"Joon,Is that true he slipped or is it because of you?" His father asked him sarcastically.

"No,dad,he slipped." Joon replied with a smile.

Jin went to the kitchen and saw maids doing there job. He took some ingredients to cook but they refused him to cook something.

At last he couldn't do anything but only watch the maids working.

After about half an hour,they all ate their food. They were busy on talking random things. Jimin approached Jin and took his right hand in his hands slightly squeezing it. Jin's face changed.

"You know what,I love my hyung very much,but what he loves you and uncle got you two married. If he hadn't seen you before,not fell in love with you,I could have confessed,but you just snatched him." Jimin teared up but held it back as he sighed heavily.

Jin could feel how hurt he was. He is also feeling the same pain, the loss of loved one,or maybe even more than that...

"I think he misunderstood me. Joon loves Tae,not me. But what if he knows about Tae,will  he harm him." Jin thought so he decided not to spat anything about Joon and tae.

Jin could take anything except seeing his loved ones hurt.

"Sorry,if I hurt but I didn't know about your love. Hope you move on". Jin said hoping he'll change but no.

"He's mine only mine". Jimin said angrily and went from there.

Jin wanted to call his parents,so he excused himself and started walking upstairs.

"Jin,son you are hurt. You can't walk properly. Joon,go carry him to your room." Joon's appa said.

(Joon's parents are also male. One will be 'dad' and other 'appa')

Both Joon and Jin hesitated but his dad forced him into doing so.

Joon carried Jin in bridal style and climbed up the stairs.

"IDK,how Jin is gonna cope up with his weight." Jin's appa joked leaving everyone laughing except Jimin who got more angry.

Jin blushed hearing that only to hiss in pain as Joon tightened his grip. Jin tightly grabbed Joon's collar in fear and pain.

On reaching the room,he closed the door making a loud thud and threw Jin to the bed.
Jin groaned in pain...

"Make sure you don't get out of this room,if you do, you know what I'll do." Joon said harshly grabbing Jin's chin.

He went to get ready for his office. Jin with much effort sat on the bed. His whole body was aching like hell. He knew what it is to be beaten up.

In his whole life it is the first time he is getting beaten up. No one ever scolded him or slapped him because he was so pure and innocent.

All day Jin stayed in his room until the door opened with a loud sound.
Seokjin who was sitting on the bed turned around.

"Nam- Oh Jimin,it was you!! Do you need something??". Seokjin who thought it to be Joon spoke shocked.

"Nothing,I just came to check on you. I want you all healthy next week." Jimin said with smirk.

"Next week??".Jin asked being confused as to him it was nothing special.

"Just wait and watch!". Jimin left saying those leaving the other one confused.

Hours later, Joon came back exhausted. He threw his coat on Jin's face.

"Go get me something to drink." Joon ordered as the other one speeded up to the kitchen.

Jin came with a cup of coffee and gave it to Joon which was thrown on his face.

"I don't drink coffee,go get me my black tea!!". Joon yelled.

Jin again rushed down,rubbing his face with the sleeves of his shirt. He made a cup of black tea and again climbed upstairs to their room.

The maids looked at him confused as it was the second time he came downstairs for such a single thing despite the fact maids are at a call ahead.

Jin gave the cup of black tea to Joon which he drank without complaining.

"Tasty, I'm damn sure this ain't made by you." Joon said handing back the cup.

Jin chuckled hearing those as he was one of the best chefs in Korea.

"Why the hell are you smiling??".Joon asked him with a scary look.

"N.. nothing". He Stuttered Due To Fear.

"Pray to God for my early return so I can torture you more!! Coz I'm gonna have business trip the coming week." Joon said while walking towards the washroom.

"So,next week I won't have to suffer. Hope everything gets fine. But I'm afraid of Jimin. He seems obsessed with Namjoon. Anyway, I'm safe atleast for one week. The torture I had for one day was more than enough".
Jin thought to himself,moving down to the kitchen to place back the cup.

But he didn't knew his hopes were only HOPES!!!!

{2 B CONTINUED}