#14

Jin kicked him and got out of Joon's grip and went behind his Appa....

"What are doing here Kim Namjoon??"

"I came here to see my HUSBAND!!"

He replied in the same tone his father-in-law used....

"Didn't I warn you not come near him?"

"Sorry,I don't take orders...."

"Get out"

"I'm here for talking to Jin!!"

"No way and how did you get in?"

"Balcony and I've been sneaking in to meet my HUSBAND for the past two weeks...."

Hearing this Jin's grip tightened on his Appa's hand ..

"What did you say?? Did you do something to my son?"

"Why would I tell you??"

His father was afraid to hear something bad about his son being abused in his own house ....

"A...ppa!!"
What Namjoon saw next made his heart shatter.... Jin was crying hard... His breathing wasn't normal.....

His Appa was to hug when Namjoon brushed past him and hugged Jin.....

Jin felt the warmth familiar.... He wanted pull away but he couldn't,his body wasn't allowing him....

"I didn't do anything!! It was that I came here everyday night and played with you ,read you stories and sleep with you..... I mean you loved sleeping on my chest.. nothing wa~~"

"Lie!!! I don't like sleeping with you,I don't want to be near you!! I don't want to be hurt anymore?!!!  "

Jin tore himself away from Joon
and spat out....

Joon was about to speak something when Jin raised his hand stopped him.....

He wiped his tears harshly...

"Thanks for everything you did....  We don't have anything left for us. Everything ended the day I signed those papers....
You may please leave now!!"

"Jin,no!!! I won't leave you.... Don't avoid me ....I want you...."

"Appa, whatever you asked me that day,I'm agreeing for it...."

Jin said before grabbing Namjoon's hand and dragging him out his room....

He dragged him out of his mansion and made him stand out of there gate.....

He closed the gate and turned around and left....

He ran inside while sobbing hard.....

Joon was staring at Jin with his eyes full of tears.....

After some more time,he went home....

He couldn't hold the pain.... At that instant he began to think about the pain Jin was bearing all those time when he hurt him.

He understood the pain of ignorance....

He understood the pain Jin had when he spit Venom ( don't get confused with me) on him,beaten him, moreover broke his heart....

He sat on his bed and felt like crying thinking about the number of times he ignored his pleadings,his words....

"Even when you confessed your love,I made fun of you!!!