#6

Joon saw this. He wasn't feeling good about Jin's bandaged head.
But being a cold person,he knew very well how to suppress those feelings....

____________________________________________________________________

After a few hours,when the clock rang 12, Joon decided to sleep. He laid down on his bed but jumped off it when he heard Jin speaking in his sleep.

"Papa,don't l..leave... I w..wanna come with y..you..... I d..don't w.. wanna live. P..Please take m...e with you!!"

Joon was annoyed. He stood up and was about to kick him but stopped when he understood he was having a bad nightmare.

Jin was shaking his head vigorously. Joon took a hold of his hands as Jin was hitting the nightstand.

Joon pulled him into his embrace and caressed his back.

"It's ok,I'm with you,Don't worry"

After a few minutes,he calmed down and Joon carried him to the bed. He changed the bandage as it was now covered with blood. He then tucked him inside the duvet....

Next Morning..

Jin woke up in the bed which made him confused. He saw Joon going to his gym room
Usually he wakes him up and do the usual work out on him,Using Jin as his punch bag.

Jin followed him and saw him taking his old punch bag which was removed long ago.
He went near him and dragged him.

"What are you doing?" Joon asked him as he didn't like Jin touching him.

"Well,for your usual workout"

"You are already weak and I don't want to make you my punch bag".

"Why?? Perhaps are you worried about this living being" Jin asked him sarcastically.

"No way,I'm gonna care about you!! It's just I don't feel like ~~

"But I want to get punched,cause now it's my routine. And more over you don't care about me!! So it's ok for me"...

Joon poked his inner cheek using his tongue. He pushed Jin towards the bedroom but Jin didn't move.

At the peak of his anger,he started punching him. At last when he saw Jin closing his eyes in pain,Joon stopped his doing.

He felt uneasy seeing Jin in pain. He caught Jin as he was about to fall but Jin pushed him and fall on the ground.

"Jin"

"Go get ready,you're being late"

Joon didn't listen to him and tried to carry him but was stopped by Jin.

"Only if you love me or atleast care for me,you can touch me other than your abuse"

Joon sighed and went from there while Jin lied there weakly.

.......

Joon was getting ready for his office. He was combing his hair. He stared at his reflection in the mirror,thinking about him.

"Was I doing wrong?? Yes,but what else should I do?? Neither of us was at fault. I was being a monster!!".

He then saw Jin walking to the washroom. He still had the bandage from the previous day.

Time skip>>Dine

Everyone was having their brekkie except for Jin. He usually don't eat anything these days.