#8

Reaching down ,he saw everyone gathered in the kitchen. He was confused as of why everyone was there.

"You rest my son." Joon's Papa said as he saw Jin standing at the kitchen door.

He flinched at the sudden voice. He didn't see any maids not even the chauffeur who used to wish him every morning when he gets inside the kitchen...

"So this is Namjoon's husband". A short raven haired male spoke who stood near Jimin.

"Yes he is. Kim Seokjin,my elder brother". Tae was the one to answer.

"Nice to meet you,I'm Min Yoongi, Jimin's bestfriend,your husband's family friend".

"Nice to meet you too". Jin smiled at him...

"Appa, where is Lin hyung?"

"Oh!! He didn't tell you. Actually,it's our routine to have a day off from everything. So today is that day,no one goes for work, quality time with family."
Appa said happily....

Jin was now trapped. He thought Joon will go to his office so he can relax but hell no the whole day Joon will be with them more specifically with him ...

Jin was in his thoughts when he jumped a little as someone hugged him from back. He saw Joon resting his chin on his shoulders...

"Good morning everyone" He greeted everyone.....

Someone wasn't happy with all this....

Jin yanked away Joon's hand moving forward but was in his former position in milliseconds.

Joon won't let go.....

Atlast,he stood there quietly. Joon kisses his nape,nibbling around his neck..

Jin hated it. He hated Joon's touch. He again tried pulling him off but all in vain.

Joon stopped everything when heard a couple of sounds from the other side....

Jin ran into the kitchen and started helping. He felt like someone was staring at him. He looked at his side and saw Joon looking at him while eating a carrot....

Jin began to feel uneasy. He fastened his cooking. He just wanted to reach the garden with the pots of food as soon as possible...

..............................................................

Jin finished his cooking,he turned off the stove. He hurriedly gathered everything and took them away. But due to the temperature of the pot and brisk walk he dropped the pots and the worst happened was that the hot soup was all over the floor moreover on Jimin.

He screamed in pain. The hot soup was all over him. His white skin was now left with marks.

Everyone gathered. Jin apologized to Jimin to which he didn't respond.

"Joon hyung,it hurts ...."
Jimin hissed in pain...

Joon glared at Jin who was now slightly scared because angry Joon can destruct the whole mansion...

Suddenly,someone grabbed his collar. He looked at the person and it was Yoongi.

"DON'T YOU'VE EYES"

"I didn't s..see him and pot was hot."

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE IT WITH YOUR BARE HANDS?? ARE THOSE GLOVES FOR FUN,OH I GOT IT. WHY YOU DID ALL THIS!!
Joon yelled at him.