#5

"Where did you get that burn mark?" Who did this?".
A sudden voice halted his actions.
He stood there shocked seeing the reflection of the person on the mirror.

Jin turned around covering his body, ready to move to the washroom but was stopped by that person.

"Kim Seokjin,I asked you something" The voice was stern that stirred up in his ears.

Jin just wanted to avoid the question,so he walked further but was pulled back and lifted by his waist and placed on the table nearby.

"N.. Namjoon,leave m...me".

Jin spoke as Joon trapped him between his hands which were placed on either sides of Jin. Jin gulped in both fear and closeness.

"Answer."

"I burnt myself accidentally."

"Your hands are that lengthy that you could reach your back."

"If I tell him about Jimin,will he help me?? Will he warn Jimin about it. I can try telling him!!!".

Joon was staring at his porcelain skin which was ready to get tainted any time.

Suddenly he was out of trance when he heard Jin spoke or stuttering.

"A.. Actually,J...Jimin d..did t..this. I ..I w...was ~~".
He was cut off by Joon's yell.

"Liar!!! How dare you lie about my chimmy?? He is such a poor baby and you're blaming him!!! Good there was someone to torture you".

Joon yelled at his face before placing his hands and rubbing on Jin's burn mark...

Jin screamed in pain while clutching Joon's shoulder..

Joon pushed him down the table and went to the washroom. Jin stood up and wiped off the tears, cursing his own fate.
He dressed up and went out not wanting to face Joon.

Reaching downstairs,he saw Jimin entering the living room.

Jimin came near him and was to do something but suddenly hugged him tight making him gasp both in pain and shock.

"Hyungie!!, I missed you!! "
Jimin said which made Jin shock.

"Chimmy,where were you?"
Joon's question was enough for him to figure out that Jimin was acting.

Jimin released him. Jin hiss in pain,he slowly pulled back his shirt,so the air could blow in and give him some relief.

Jimin ran to hug Joon. Joon hugged him tight making rounds. Jimin smirked at Jin.

Jin moved to the kitchen to make something to eat.....

Later that day.....

Jin was waiting for Joon. It was his daily routine. It's 1a.m. in the morning,still he didn't come back. Jin got worried about his husband.

Minutes later,the front door flung open. Joon was carried in by his chauffeur. Jin helped Joon to the couch.

"You're really heavy!!".
Jin said supporting his own back.

He then with great effort helped Joon to his bedroom dropping him to the bed.
Jin fell on top of him as Joon grabbed Jin's waist.

"Heh!! Leave me!!" But he could only hear snores.

He tried removing Joon's hand but he couldn't. He laid there as he ran out of energy.

He stared at Joon's face, tracing along its feature. He poked his cheeks. He rubbed his lips.
Suddenly Joon smiled showing his dimples,maybe he have dreamt of something.