#10

"The car that picks up Jin will get into an accident."
Jimin said with smirk....

"What the fuck did you say??"
A voice made Jimin froze at his place shivering. His eyes were wide open...

Yoongi too was scared looking at the source of sound.....

_______________________________

"J.... Jungkook?"
Jimin called out in fear.

"What did you say??"
Jungkook asked grabbing Jimin's collar...

"Jungkook,he is not in his right mind!! He is blinded by his own love for your hyung."
Yoongi tried to part them away but Jk pushed him away.

Yoongi went and fall on something hard that stumbled back as Yoongi hit on it.

Yoongi stood up from the ground and saw Namjoon looking at Jimin with scary eyes.

"Joon,listen!! He ~~"
Yoongi tried talking to him but failed. Namjoon bashed towards Jimin holding him by his collar.

He picked up Jimin from the ground using the shirt's collar,choking him.

"Wtf did I hear now,if something happens to my Jin,I'll kill you for sure!!!!"

His grip tightened around Jimin. At the point where Jimin was to lose his conciousness,he was stopped by both Jungkook and Yoongi. But he was a way stronger than them.

"TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE HIM?"

Namjoon tried to reach for Jimin but Yoongi and Jungkook stopped him once again.

"T.....the car sho..uld be in the eas...tern side of the f...forest road. S..sorr..y hy~~
Jimin said coughing as he passed out.

Yoongi ran towards Jimin while Joon ran outside to his car...

He shut the door close driving off. Jungkook followed him screaming his name,but Joon didn't stop. Being scared of Joon's condition,Jungkook followed him in his car....

Joon was going crazy. He wasn't in his right mind. He was driving the car in a high speed. Even tears blocked his view but he didn't stop.....

All this time....

Jin was enjoying the scenery outside. It was calm and quiet not like the busy Seoul. He was smiling to himself seeing children play,cattles graze. Suddenly he stopped doing everything as he found the car stop in the middle of the road.

He looked forward and saw the driver checking the car....

"Mister,what happened?"
Jin asked to the driver.....

"It'll be fixed in a while!!,You can rest inside"....

Hearing those,he thought for a moment before getting inside the car.....

But as time flew,he got bored. So he hop off the car and decided to take a look at his surroundings....

He came near the bonet which was rised up to look for the driver. But to his surprise he found himself alone in that road.

"Hello!!!"
He called out for the driver but his sound echoed..

He felt a bit scared seeing the steep side of the forest... He stood there until he heard loud sounds coming from the opposite direction..

He looked up and saw a truck coming in his direction. He stood there with a terrified look until he heard another sound...

He was pulled back but he began rolling with someone.