𝟎𝟑 | 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗛 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗛

"So how have you been doing?" A man with ugly glasses who sat behind a desk asked the guy standing on the other side of his desk. The man in question took out a cigarette and lit it, taking a long drag before speaking to the glasses man.

"I've been well." The man said before going back to his cigarette.

"I haven't seen you in over ten months, and that's all you can say to me. You ever heard of a cell phone Giran? It's this thing that you can use to call people to let you know how you've been," The man sarcastically said.

"If you brought me over here to catch up, then I'm leaving Gato." Giran said, looking at his wristwatch. Just then the office door was kicked open. Giran was caught off guard as he accidentally dropped his cigarette on the ground.

"Oh great these guys..." Gato muttered under his breath as he got up from his chair to greet them.

"Kakuzu! Hidan! How have you been, I haven't seen you guys in forever!" Gato said with a fake grin. Giran looked at Gato as he scoffed and shook his head at his antics.

"I see you guys got new outfits, I dig the new threads; I kinda miss your matching cloaks though," Gato said as he sat down again and poured himself a drink, before glancing behind the two men at me, "And who is this little lady?" He questioned.

"None of your business, weirdo." 

"Don't be rude y/n." Kakuzu said.

"Fine." I mumble, rolling your eyes and crossing my arms over my chest. 

Kakuzu was wearing a black coat that went down to his knees. He was wearing a black vest underneath it, he was also wearing black jeans with black combat boots. Hidan was wearing a black jacket with fur on the hood, he was also wearing a white tank top underneath while wearing blue jeans with a chain on it, he was also wearing sneakers. I was wearing whatever you wanna wear because I won't have people complaining about what I picked <3

Kakuzu said nothing as he and you walked over to their table as Hidan had the body of a dead hero over his shoulder, once fully inside throwing it on the floor.