𝟎𝟔 | 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

HIDAN LET OUT A LOUD YAWN as him and Kakuzu stood in an abandoned warehouse

"I swear Hidan, the next time you yawn, I'm sewing your mouth shut." Kakuzu said as he glared at him.

"Well you didn't tell me we were meeting up with this guy so late. I just wanted to sleep man" Hidan said annoyance. Kakuzu just signed himself, as he was getting impatient too.

Kakuzu spoke on the phone with Giran about where they were meeting the day before, all he said was the address and to meet at 1:00 am, and hung up. Kakuzu was used to this though as he adapted to this world's underworld of crime. Giran and him knew somebody would be listening, somebody with a badge.

The thing is, where is Giran?

"So you're actually here huh." Giran said from a platform facing down to the ground floor, leaning against the railing, he gave them a smirk with his signature cigarette.

"You're late." Kakuzu said as he and Hidan glared at him from below.

"Sorry about that, traffic was killer." Giran said, grinning at them. Hidan just scoffed and shook his head while Kakuzu clenched his fists even tighter.

"Cut the crap and tell us why we walked all the way out to this dump?" Hidan said out loud, yawning afterwards.

"And where's your employer?" Kakuzu said, his arms twitching.

"Straight to the point huh, I like that, could get you killed, but I like that." Giran said as he began to pace around.

"My employer couldn't make it tonight, he's in a meeting with his boss." Giran said.

"That doesn't please me." Kakuzu said, his body starting to twitch more.

"Wait, wait, wait, won't beat around the bush, apparently he's rounding up almost every villain he can get his hands on to invade somewhere."

"And that is...?" Hidan asked, waiting on a response.

Giran started to laugh.

"You really think I'm stupid enough to tell you that?" Giran asked as he took a drag from his cigarette.