𝟎𝟗 | 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗭𝗬

TRAIL 1: the 50 meter dash

I WAS UP AGAINST MY BOY KISAME, the two of us grin at each other before doing a handshake.

"Good luck, even though I already know I'm going to win," I say, the two of us getting ready.

"START!!" I quickly flicker over to the other end of the race. 

"0.2 seonds."

"3.06 seconds."

"Nice work Kisame, you know without body flickering," I say with a little shrug as we start to walk back towards our classmates.

"What I'd kill to have your Sharigan right now, you could pass anything as your 'quirk'"

"I know right! It's amazing, beat that Deidara," I say as we stop in front of our group.

"Hmp," The boy turns his head anyway, a scowl on his face.

"WOW Y/N-SENPAI YOU WERE SO FAST!!" Tobi runs at me to give me a hug, quickly moving out of the way as he falls face first on the ground. Some of our other classmates look at us with worry and some with confusion.

"Don't worry guys! He's fine, it happens all the time," I send them a big closed eyed smile with a thumbs up before turning back to face the other Akatsuki members, "I wanna sleep."

TRAIL 2: the grip strength test

I gripped the meter as hard as I could, knuckles turning white. Once I heard the beep I looked down at it and saw I got 236 kgw.

'Good enough I guess'

"WHOA!!" looking behind me I see a guy with weird elbows and a short purple haired guy. They were gushing over the score that the man with multiple arms got.

"540 KILOS! WHAT ARE YOU, A GORILLA?! NO, YOU'RE MORE OF AN OCTOPUS!!

"Someone say *octo-pus*? Hot.." Ew, definitely staying away from the small guy.