𝟏𝟏 | 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗛 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗛 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗛

Everyone was sitting in the meeting room in our base house thing. I changed earlier into some normal clothes from this world, a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. Honestly I wanted to take a nap right now but apparently we had to attend the stupid meeting. Everyone was chatting as we waited for Pain and Konan to show up, I laid my head down onto the table, my hood over my head as I let out a yawn.

"Aw, Y/N are you gonna fall asleep? It's only 6:30, that's like a babies bedtime!" Hidan says, placing his head in the palm of his hand.

"And you wonder why you haven't felt a woman's touch other than your mothers."

"Why you little─" fight or flight mode started ringing in my head as I see Hidan pull his scythe out of his ass. The flight option was looking super nice right now.

"Let's have this meeting commence," Saved by my beautiful father not father, I love you, "Hidan put the scythe away." Pain says, looking towards the two of us. I relax back into my chair with a smirk before I stick my tongue out at the Jashin worshipper. He scowls back at me before sitting back down. I took my phone out from my pocket and opened this new app I found called TikTok, I was only listening to some things since the others would probably listen.

"This group that Giran is trying to recruite Hidan and I on, plans to invade U.A in the near weeks. They're trying to collect as many villains as possible, doesn't matter if they're weak or not, basically they want quantity over quality."

'Aww this kitty is so cuteeeee' I coo in my head as I stare at a cute cat video.

"After the two of you left, Y/N and I stayed around a little longer. A portal man showed up and were talking about someone they refer to 'Young Master'. The two think that the young masters plan will turn out to be a failure." Zetsu stats.

'This guy is hot asf' I think, liking the video then favouriting it before putting it into a collection.

"This guy sounds like an idiot," Kisame comments.