𝟎𝟐 | 𝗥𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗢𝗡

"Ugh finally, I was about to blow your head off if I kept having to listen to you rant about Jashin," Deidara says as we approach the clearing.

"Y/N!," we turn to see Kisame, Kakuzu and Sasori. The blue man walks up to me and slings an arm over my shoulder, "How's my favorite Uchiha?" he says with a big grin on his face, I could feel the eyeroll Itachi had from behind me.

"So you three are here as well." Itachi said.

"It's like one big Akatsuki reunion! Give me a hug Kakuzu!" Hidan said, going over to throw his arms over his partner before Kakuzu extended his arm to punch him in the face.

"Shut up." was all Kakuzu said as he reattached his arm.

"And a hello to you too..." Hidan said as he got up from the ground, rubbing his chin from the punch as I covered my laugh with a really bad cough. The silver haired man sent me a glare.

"Anyways, you guys heard the explosion too, right."

"Yes, we followed the smoke and it led here." You said, pointing to the clearing.

"Well let's go already, I hate waiting." Sasori said as he went through. As soon as we all walked through the clearing there was an all too familiar yell.

"DEIDARA-SENPAI!"

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NOT YOU!" Tobi proceeded to jump onto Deidara and give him a hug.

"HAHAHAHAH! I LOVE THIS GUY!" Hidan started to laugh his ass off.. Itachi however, was scowling at Tobi while Kisame was grinning and you were giggling at Deidara on the ground.

"So all of us are here it seems." The group of us looked over to the Pain.

"It appears so." Kakuzu said.

"So anyone wants to explain how we're still alive and not in hell." Deidara said as he finally got Tobi off him.

"Orochimaru will explain." Pain said as he appeared, everyone was in utter shock to say the least.